CHAPTER LII. Make Love

Lisa

Red Velvet decided to go home when the night came but Chaeyoung said she'll sleep over.

"Chaeng why did you suddenly decide to sleep over?" I asked while chuckling.

I just want to tease her. I know that she's staying tonight because of Jisoo unnie. I know she likes Nini's sister. I've noticing it ever since this morning. She kept on looking at the girl and she always tries to get her attention.

Maybe she'd like to get to know Jisoo unnie more.

"I just want to! Why is there something wrong?" She gave me a death glare.

"Nothing," I giggled.

Wow, so fierce. I haven't said anything yet but she's already being denial.

"Unnie, you'll stay in the guest room tonight while you Chaeyoung, you'll sleep in the couch," I said and laughed.

"Shut up!"

Why is she so serious? HAHA

"Stop teasing her," Nini slapped my arm lightly while giggling.

"Good night unnie, good night Chaeng" Nini said to the both of them who were watching TV while eating chicken.

"Yeah good night to the both of you," I added.

"Good night" they said in unison.

And with that we left them in the living room and we entered our room while I was back hugging her.

"Hm baby, you still smell so nice," I said while sniffing her neck.

It made her giggle.

"I missed you a lot. You know what it means?" I asked her and licked her ear sensually.

"Hmm what?" she moaned and asked.

I locked the door behind me and I flipped our position. He back lightly landed on the wooden door. 

I pinned her there and leaned over to whisper something on her tiny ear.

"We're not gonna sleep tonight," I bite her ear and licked it.

I trailed my tongue from her ear down to her neck. I put a love bite there marking my territory.

Then my lips found it's way to hers. I kissed her passionately while I let my hands wander around her perfectly sculpted body.

"Hmmm," she moaned against my lips.

Her moans made me feel so hot. Even the air conditioner seems not functional as heat spread throughout my body.

I can't take the heat anymore I tore my clothes apart and did the same thing to hers soon after leaving us both only on under wears.

I held her nape and pushed her more to me to make the kiss deeper. It was full of hunger and longing.

You can see the burning desire in both of our eyes.

My hand landed on her breast. I slipped my hand inside her bra and I cupped her boob. I massaged it and squeezed it as play with her little nipple.

"Ohh," she arch her bra as she felt the pleasure running down her spine.

I took of her bra and continued squeezing her melon while the other one was locked on my mouth.

I sucked her left tit hungrily while still cupping the other one.

"Ughhh, more baby," she moaned loudly.

Luckily, my room is sound proof so even if she scream and get loud they won't her us from outside.

I sucked her more and after a few seconds, I changed position. Now, my mouth is pleasuring her right tit my hand is on the other one.

I moved lower, trailing my tongue from her chest down to her tummy until I got on my knee with my face in front of the covered meal.

I'm fvcking hungry right now so no one can stop me.

I tore her panty and threw it away just like the rest of our clothes and with that, I dived in to my favorite meal.

"Ohhhhh fvck," she moaned and held the door knob for support as she felt my tongue inside her wet core.

I hardened my tongue and pump inside her cunt in and out tasting all her juices.

"Ohh ughhh ughh deeper baby," she pushed my head towards her for me to dive deeper.

I did what she wanted. I sucked her more and let my tongue penetrate her deeper inside her tight pussy. I wiggled my and moved it in circular motion making me earn a loud moan from her.

I licked two of my fingers and slowly inserted them in her entrance while my tongue was still inside her sucking her more.

"Ughhhhhh," she didn't notice that she was already pulling my hair.

She's lost in so much pleasure.

I started pumping my long thick and veiny fingers in and out. I pull them out slowly and push them back in deep hitting her g spot.

"Oh baby faster ughhh ughh Liliii," she was almost loosing her mind with all the pleasure I'm giving her.

I started thrusting faster but still deep. Everytime I push my finger inside her, she moans loudly because it hits the most sensitive spot of her cunt.

"Ughhh I'm cumming baby," she groan and I felt her walls tighten.

I fasten my pace and started pumping fast and deep inside her aggressively. She grabbed my her and after a minute she came on my long fingers.

She was panting. 

I removed my finger from her core and licked them seductively while staring at her.

I also licked her pussy clean not leaving any cream.

"Let's get to bed, we're not done," I said and pushed her lightly on our soft bed.