CHAPTER XXXVII. Fire Dancing

Lisa

We're already at the shore, we're just staring at the beautiful while waiting for the show to start.

The people started gathering in the also anticipating for one of the most awaited performance of the night.

I went to one of the cottages to buy drinks and I went back to Jennie. 

"Here's your cocktail madam," I teasingly said and handed her the drink.

"Thank you," she giggled.

We stayed like that for a while. Just when we finished our drinks, we heard the announcement that the fire dancing show will start. 

I heard that they have best performance here. It's also one of the reason why many tourist like coming here.

While staying in this resort I really have fun. It's like a full package. They have rooms, spas, grocery store, restaurant, bars, pools, beach and of course shows like this. 

Your stay in this resort will be worth it. You'll surely enjoy here.

"It's starting Lili," she said.

"Let's go," I said and we went to the crowd of people with our hands interlocked with each other.

"Ladies and, let's all welcome, our super sizzling hot performer tonight, Hirai Momo!" 

The MC said and a tall blonde lady with a torch came out from the stage. 

The music played she run gracefully around the area with her torch as if it's an opening ceremony and then she went back to the stage and blew the torch.

Some staffs reminded the audience to keep distance for safety measures.

Momo, now holding a baton with fire and she played with it in her hands and did some tricks while gracefully dancing. She really good no wonder people will come here just to watch her perform.

Jennie is also amazed with what Momo's doing especially that she never get burned.

After the baton, she moved on with the firing hoops. She danced sexily to the beat of the music and went on the hoops. She still did it neatly.

Though it's dangerous and could give tension she still dance well. I must say she's really good. She could even pass as an idol if she would try. With her perfect body and talent, entertainment agencies would want to have her.

I could say that because I'm a choreographer. I know a lot of things about dancing.

After the fire hoops, her assistant gave her fire sticks. She she juggled it in her hands without touching the side with fire. She even threw the sticks to the air and it landed on her hands neatly.

Everyone clapped and cheered her after the performance. That was great, she's really good.

"She's amazing," Nini said while we were on the way back to our room. 

"Yes, and she really dances well."

We really enjoyed the show.

When we entered our room, I told her that I'll take bath and I left her watching tv.

Now that I'm alone in the bathroom, lots of thoughts came back to my mind.

It's almost time. It's almost the end for me. I want to extend but I promised Kai that I'll give Jennie back to her after the 10 days. 

I'm still having second thoughts but damn it I don't have the right to hinder someone else's just for mine.

I don't want to be selfish. 

Maybe all I could do right now is to wish the at least in the next it will be the two of us. In the next life I wish that she's only for me.

In that case, I'll never let her go and we'll both be happy with each other.

Haysss, I finishing taking a bath and went out with only a bath robe and a towel around my hair.

"I'm done baby. How about you? Aren't you gonna go and take a bath?" I asked her.

"I will," she said and went straight to the bathroom.

While she was inside, I took the chance to get dressed and tried to sleep. 

I've been really avoiding to make love to her ever since I found out about Kai. If I see her naked now, I might not able to control myself. So I'll just sleep before she go out if that fvcking bathroom.