END

Lisa

Everyone was busy helping us prepare for the big celebration today. 

We decided to hold the event on the shore. It's a very significant area to us because it has a lot of memories.

Everyone is present today. 

My friends, the Red Velvet, Mina my staff in photography studio before, the kids we met on the park before, Naeun and Gunhoo, they grew up so well.

My brother, his wife and their child is also present. Of course my parents also wouldn't miss this big day.

We also invited the twin's classmates.

Yep, you read it right. We have two little angels, Ella and Haru.

By the today is September 23, 2030. 

This is a very special day to our family.

September 23 2019, Jennie and I started dating.

Because the day is special to us, we decided to get married on our third anniversary. It was September 23, 2022.

It was the happiest day of my life because I finally tied the knot with the woman I want to share my lifetime with. I'm really really sure about her. She's the person I wanna live with until the day I die.

Then we thought about what the ice cream guy said before about her sister having a baby even though her partner was same gender as hers.

We got the courage to try it though the chance of being successful was just about 40%.

We tried IVF or In Vitro Fertilization in which they took one egg cell on both of us. Nini decided that she'll carry our babies. 

You can't imagine how happy I was when our babies survived and they started growing up healthy in their mommy's tummy.

It thought it was the most fulfilling moment in my life until September 23 came, the day they were born.

They were so beautiful and small. I even teared up as I hold their tiny sensitive bodies on my arms. 

I can't explain the happiness I felt that day and I don't remember how much I thank Nini that day for giving me an amazing family. 

I don't have anything to wish for, all the things I wanted are already mine. I'm already complete with my beautiful wife and two lovely kids.

I think I'm the happiest person alive.

"Hey, baby you're spacing out. The party's gonna start any minute," my beautiful wife said and kissed me in my cheek.

"Oh I was just remembering things. I think I'm the luckiest person in the world," I replied and kissed her too but in her lips.

"Where are our princess by the way?" I asked.

"They're almost done dressing up just wait a little bit."

"Baby, I know I said this a lot of times already but I won't get tired of saying this. I love Nini, thanks for coming to my life and for giving me an amazing family. Happy 8th Anniversary baby," I said and I was about to kiss her again but we heard tiny foot steps running towards us.

"Mommy! Dad! Look at us we're the prettiest," Ella said.

"Do we look like Elsa and Anna?" It was Haru.

I carried them both on my arms and kissed each of their mandu cheeks. Well, they got that from their mommy. Haha.

"Yes, my princess you are the prettiest girls on Dada's eyes next to mommy of course," I said while staring at my girl.

"Yiieee dada's the sweetest," the girls said in unison and giggle. 

Their mother was already blushing.

Today, September 23, 2030 is our 8th Wedding Anniversary and the girls' 7th birthday. 

September 23 is really a magical day for us because all the most important things in my life happened on same days but different years.

"Come on out now everyone's waiting outside," Nini said.

So we walked to the shore and there we saw the important people in our lives, our family and friends.

"So let's all welcome the Manobans," Chaeyoung, the MC for tonight said.

And so Me, Nini, and our princess went up to the mini stage. We sat on each of our chair which were design like thrones. 

Tonight, we're a royal family. Haha. This was actually the kid's ideas because they wanted to be like real princesses and of course their parents should be the king and Queen.

Nini and I were in between and on my other side, there's Haru while on Jennie's side there's our Ella.

I feel so happy and proud to have this family. They're the most amazing gift I received from God in my entire life.

They are my life.

They are my world.

After a few minutes we started the program with of course the prayer. Then everyone started eating.

While everyone's busy eating, the program proceeded.

"Let's call on Jisoo, ehem my wifey to give her message to the family," Chaeyoung said and giggled.

Yes, they also ended up with each other. I remember that first day when I thought there was really something fishy, not because Jisoo's a mermaid but I mean there was something different between them.

And I was really right. After a few months Nini and I found out that they were dating secretly. Now they also have their own family with their 2 years old baby girl. 

They also did the IVF and Chaeyoung carried their baby Ilayda.

"First to these lovely couple, happy 8th anniversary to the both of you. I was one of the witness of your love for each other. Though sometimes I just close my eyes when you guys get cringy," she started and people laughed same goes for us.

Yeah while she was living with us, she witnessed of our cringy moments. Like what we always do when eating, Nini sitting on my lap while me feeding her. Luckily, Chaeyoung visits often so they had their own world.

"Kidding aside you're the sweetest couple I've seen. Lisa, I wanna thank you for taking care of my sister since day and also for loving her with all your heart. To the both of you, I wish all the good things for your family."

"To my two little nieces, happiest birthday to the both of you, aunt loves you. I wish for you to grow up well and keep healthy. May God bless you all," she said and ended her speech.

Jisoo unnie's speech was followed by my parents and then each of the red velvet. They greeted us for our anniversary and the kids for their seventh birthday.

I never expected that I'll have a life like this. First, I just wanted to be independent.

Then Nini, my Jennie Ruby Jane Manoban was brought to me by the sea.

Though a lot of rough times came to us, destiny really played it's part well in pushing as together back again.

My life is indeed magical. I fell in love with a Mermaid, and that mermaid completed me. And there's a bonus, she even gave me two little angels.

I'm the luckiest in the world, fight me if you disagree.

I will forever love Jennie Ruby Jane Manoban, my Mermaid.

And my girls.

_____

END.