CHAPTER XIX. Shower 2

Lisa

I kissed her passionately without minding the water raining down on or bodies. 

I reached the soap and put it on her body sensually without breaking our kiss. My hands wandered through her body spreading the bubbly soap. Her skin feels so soft and delicate. 

My hand touched her shoulder, slightly massaging it. It started moving down until it landed on her healthy melons hm so soft.

I caressed it lightly and then I started squeezing it. I bit her lips causing it to open a bit. 

I grabbed the chance to insert my tongue inside her warm mouth. We battled in a sweet tongue war. 

We were both panting when our lips separated but I continued kissing her again. She put her arms on my shoulder hugging my neck like it's where she gets support.

My kiss went down to her delicate neck. I let my tongue explore it and suck it until I left the red mark. I stepped forward pushing her slightly to the wall. 

In a blink of an eye, I attacked her breasts. My mouth on the right side, sucking it like a baby. Well, yeah I'm her baby. The other one was cupped by my long veiny hand. 

"Ughhh baby please," she moaned and held my head.

"Please what baby?" I asked and licked my lips while looking at her seductively.

"Ah touch me. T-touch me down there Lili." 

She shyly said.

And so I did as I was told. I continued sucking her boob while my other hand slowly went down from her boob, to her flat tummy and to her pussy. 

I played with the tiny flesh on it using my thumb and I earn a moan from her. She's already wet and I like it. I like that she like what I'm doing. 

I know this isn't our first time but this one's different. We're both sane and not under the influence of any alcohol. We're doing this out of love not just pure lust.

"Ughhh, Lili I-I want it in."

She's even closing her eyes like she can't take it any longer. It's making her crazy. I am making her crazy and likewise she is to me.

My lips went back to her kissing her lips with love and so much passion. And in a snap I put my two fingers inside her.

"Ughhhhm," she moaned between the kiss. 

I sliding my fingers slowly. I took it out slowly and it then rammed it fast and deep. 

"Ughhhhhh."

She let out a long moan as I hit her sensitive spot. 

I might not have that thing but my fingers are longer than some other men's thing. That's what I can assure y'all.

I started moving in and out again of her wet pussy. It was tight but the wetness helped a lot in sliding my long thick veiny fingers inside her.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

Her every moan is like a music to my ears. 

She hugged me tightly and I burried my face on her shoulder. I bit her milky shoulder like she was my prey but instead of giving pain, it brought tons of pleasure to her.

"Lili, ughhh f-faster."

She pleads in between moans and as the obedient girl I am, did as I was told. I moved my fingers faster and more intensified. 

She moaned tirelessly and arc her back with the unbearable sensation. I took the chance to again explore her big boobs. I played with it with my tongue in circular motion. 

She held the back of my head and pushed my face more towards her implying that she wants more of my hot mouth.

I did my best to not loose focus on both sucking her breast and finger fvcking her down there.

"Ughhh, Liliii it's coming," she said and I did felt her walls tighten around my fingers. She held my shoulders tightly digging her claws to my skin.

She really mean she's cumming.

I pump in and out of her faster and deeper. She couldn't stop moaning with so much pleasure. 

After a few seconds I felt her hot juices pouring on my fingers as she lightly shuddered. Her legs wobbled but luckily I have good reflexes to catch her before she fall.

She was panting and so do I.

I carried her with her legs wrapped around my waist and I looked at her eyes intently.

"I love you," I mumbled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too," she said and smiled.

I turned off the shower and we moved towards the bath tub. I put her down the water and I dipped in too.

I sat at the edge and let her lean on me. I hugged her back and intertwined our hands with each other.

I think this is the best bath I have ever had. And thanks to this wonderful girl inside my arms.