Super Sitter

Friendship: Jack-Jack and Violet(are both family members)
Disk: Babe With the Fire Power
Disk Function: Attacks faster
Secondary Heroes: Ralph, Nick, Felix

Pre-Campaign:
Violet: Well, baby brother, I was supposed to have a date with Tony tonight, but it looks like I'm stuck on babysitting duty.
Jack-Jack: Whuh?
Violet: ...luckily, you're pretty cute.

Episode 1: Walk in the Park
Elastigirl: Thanks for watching Jack-Jack tonight, Vi.
Violet: No problem, Mom. Have a nice time on your date!

The Incredibles are having their usual date night, so Violet's on babysitting duty.

It doesn't take long for Violet to realize that the Creeps attacking the duo aren't the same as the ones that she sees on patrol.

"Give us the power!!!", yells a Blue Mage.

The Creeps keep trying to grab Jack-Jack! Luckily, Violet's baby brother can hold his own.

Violet bowls over a group of Creeps with a force field as they reach for her brother.

Jack-Jack: Bwahbbmeh...
Violet: Yeah, well I'm not thrilled about the situation either. Wonder why those Creeps are after you? You're just a baby.
Jack-Jack: Blarggle!
Violet: Well, baby brother, I guess we'll just have to work together to stay safe while we figure this out.

Episode 2: Babe With the Power
Violet checks her watch. She and Jack-Jack still have several hours before her parents get home.

Violet decides to spend the time gathering as much intel as she possibly can.

Violet tries to do some invisible reconnaissance, but rushes back when she hears Jack-Jack crying.

A Creep tries to grab Jack-Jack out of Violet's arms. Fortunately, the baby teleports away.

Violet tries to hold the Creeps back, but the duo is soon surrounded!

Violet: Stay away from my baby brother, you creep!
Blue Mage: Give us the power...
Violet: Power? What power? Come on, Jack-Jack, let's show these creeps how super we can be!
Jack-Jack: *giggle*
Blue Mage: ATTACK!

Episode 3: Super Duper
The Creeps close in, but Violet has a plan.

Violet encases Jack-Jack in a force field and he careens between enemies, hitting one after another.

Jack-Jack throws a bottle directly at a Brute's head, giggling as the enemy reels backwards.

Violet rolls through a group of enemies, who scatter like bowling pins in her wake.

Violet decides to use the resulting chaos to escape with her brother in tow.

Violet: Phew! That was close.
Jack-Jack: Blehmeh garggle!
Violet: Shhh...I think they're still close by.

Episode 4: High Stroller Roller
Violet is almost safely home when Jack-Jack starts throwing a temper tantrum.

Creeps continue to swarm our heroes, attracted by the baby's wails.

Jack-Jack teleports on top of a Brute and turns to metal, knocking them out.

"Give us the power!!!", yells a Purple Mage.

Violet sees a gap in the enemy and grabs Jack-Jack, getting ready to make a run for home.

Blue Mage: Give us the power....the ultimate weapon!
Violet: "Ultimate weapon"? Oh no! Jack-Jack, I think they mean you!

Episode 5: Baby Napping
Violet is a block away from home when a Brute stops her in her tracks!

"Give us the babe! We must have the power!", yells a Brute.

A robot tries to snatch Jack-Jack from Violet. She hits it in the face with a force field.

Jack-Jack starts crying. Violet puts him in a force field while she fends off the enemy.

Jack-Jack has apparently had enough. He turns into a fiery inferno, bouncing from Creep to Creep and setting them on fire.

Violet: They want to kidnap you? How can you be some sort of "ultimate weapon"?
Jack-Jack: Blehmeh bleh boo!

Episode 6: Homeward Bound
Violet picks up Jack-Jack and takes him up the road to their house.

The Creeps have followed the two home! They pour out from the side streets.

Violet locks a Brute up in force field while hitting three Mages with smaller shields.

Jack-Jack starts to giggle. The Creeps reach for him and he hits them with his laser eyes.

Violet is getting tired, but fortunately, she sees her parents in the distance. She just needs to hold off the Creeps for a bit longer...

Elastigirl: Hey honey, how did babysitting go?
Jack-Jack: Glarggle *giggle*
Elastigirl: Jack-Jack seems happy.
Violet: Well...turns out we had quite the eventful night, Mom.

Episode 7: Quality Family Time
Violet starts to tell her mom about the night they've had when Creeps jump in and grab her and Jack-Jack!

Violet fights off the Creeps as they drag her and her brother away from their parents.

Jack-Jack starts wailing and then starts on fire.

Violet uses the ensuing chaos to grab Jack-Jack and pull him away from the Creeps.

Violet hears her parents calling their names, but she and Jack-Jack are surrounded!

Blue Mage: Give us the ultimate weapon! All imperfections must be eliminated!
Violet: Okay, Jack-Jack, I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of these Creeps.
Jack-Jack: Gah meh mah!
Violet: You're not taking my baby brother! So you'd better run, or you're going to regret it!
Blue Mage: ATTACK!

Episode 8: Baby Bandits
Violet grabs Jack-Jack and runs towards their parents, but a line of Creeps separates them!

The Creeps start chanting in unison. It's more than a little...creepy.

Mr. Incredible tries to get to Violet and Jack-Jack, but is held back!

Jack-Jack lasers a lamp post, sending it crashing down on a robot.

Violet wraps a force field around herself and Jack-Jack, and rolls toward their parents.

Mr. Incredible: I sure am proud of you kids. Those Creeps won't be coming around again anytime soon!
Jack-Jack: Gah meh mah!
Elastigirl: I don't know, Bob. I'm a little worried that the Creeps have that kind of intel. They know about Jack-Jack's powers.
Mr. Incredible: Good point, honey. Violet, any idea where they might have gotten this information?
Violet: I'm not sure, Dad. But I promise I'll keep Jack-Jack safe, no matter what!
Jack-Jack: Glarggle *giggle*