A Few Modifications

Friendship: Emperor Zurg and Hiro Hamada
Disk: Tools of Conquest
Disk Function: Share energy with ally
Secondary Heroes: Maui, WALL-E, Woody

Pre-Campaign:
Hiro: Hey, Zurg. What's your favorite dance move?
Zurg: What kind of question is that, puny human? Why must you waste my time with such frivolities?
Hiro: Because I was hoping you'd say "the robot."

Episode 1: Never Wear A Cape
Hiro: Be careful! This area is crawling with Creeps.
Zurg: OUT OF MY WAY, PUNY HUMAN! I can handle these infiltrators ON MY OWN!

Zurg gets a good head start, as he takes out several Creeps with his ion cannon.

However, as he tries to drain a robot Creep's energy, he trips over his own cape.

Seeing that Zurg is down, Hiro sends in the microbots.

The microbots save the day. Hiro goes to check on Zurg.

Zurg is fine, but his ion cannon...not so much.

Zurg: I have been rendered ineffective. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, PUNY HUMAN? Were you sent by Star Command?
Hiro: Whoah! I didn't do anything, and I have no idea who or what "Star Command" is.
Zurg: I see. You are worse than meddlesome. You are USELESS!

Episode 2: What Would Baymax Do?
Hiro thinks about leaving, but then he thinks about what Baymax would do.

Hiro realizes his friend would help fix Zurg, whether he was nice or not.

Before Hiro can start working, more Creeps attack.

Hiro once again summons the microbots to keep the Creeps in place while he checks out Zurg.

The ion cannon appears to simply be jammed. Hiro is able to fix it relatively quickly.

Zurg: You fixed my ion cannon. You aren't quite as useless as I thought, human.
Hiro: Ever heard of "thank you?"
Zurg: Yes, you should be thanking ME for the opportunity to serve the great Emperor Zurg!

Episode 3: Not So Lucky Cat
Just as Hiro is about to leave, more Creeps descend on Downtown.

And it looks like they're heading to the Lucky Cat Cafe!

Desperate to save Aunt Cass, Hiro chases after the Creeps.

The Creeps reach the cafe! Hiro sends Mega-bot after them, but it's no use. There are just too many of them.

Luckily, Zurg followed Hiro. Zurg shouts at the Creeps, scaring them away.

Hiro: You saved my Aunt's cafe. Thank you!
Zurg: I did not decimate those Creeps to "SAVE" anyone. I did it to show them who is superior!
Hiro: I get it. But thanks anyway. Hey, what would you say about me repaying you by installing a few upgrades?
Zurg: What is an "upgrade?"

Episode 4: Zurg Plus
Hiro examines Zurg's hardware.

The boy genius realizes the "Evil Emperor" is built very simply, like a toy.

Since he can't make modifications to Zurg's code, Hiro decides to make Zurg a suit that contains a chip reader similar to Baymax's.

Hiro heads to the Robot Club. Luckily, WALL-E has all the materials he'll need to make a simple chip reader.

Zurg puts on the suit, and Hiro can barely tell he's wearing it.

Hiro: There you go. With this chip reader suit, we can upload whatever skills you want.
Zurg: Can the puny human add "Karate Chop Action?"
Hiro: Yes, but only if you stop calling me "puny human".
Zurg: EXCELLENT! Lightyear will not come close to matching my power! Bwah ha ha...

Episode 5: Karate Chop Action!
Hiro copies Baymax's karate skill chip and uploads it into Zurg's new chip reader.

Zurg finds that his new moves aren't exactly like Buzz's, but they are acceptable.

Zurg easily takes out a Ninja Creep with a killer side arm to the throat.

Hiro invites Zurg to join him and Baymax for some Creep crushing fun on the Rooftops.

Zurg sees Baymax's thrusters and gets an idea.

Zurg: PUNY HUMAN!
Hiro: Dude, we talked about this...
Zurg: I want rockets like your giant balloon minion!
Hiro: Baymax is my friend, not my...oh, never mind. I'll make you the rocket thrusters.

Episode 6: Blast Off!
To make thrusters for Zurg, Hiro needs to find a 3D printer.

After asking around, Hiro discovers there's a 3D printer in the Hackerspace that he can use.

While Zurg and Mega-bot guard the door, Hiro works on the thrusters.

When Hiro finally finishes the thrusters, they are perfect. Just like Baymax's, but in purple!

Zurg takes them for a spin!

Zurg: Yes, yes...I can feel my power growing with every "upgrade." The puny human makes an excellent minion!
Hiro: Yeah, okay. Well, I have to get back to class now...
Zurg: Where are you going? I will need the puny human by my side if I want to take over the City.
Hiro: What now?

Episode 7: The Mighty Zurg!
When Zurg tells Hiro of his plan to thwart all those who oppose his rule, Hiro realizes he's made a mistake.

Hiro heads back to the Hackerspace under the guise of creating new "upgrades."

With Kevin Flynn's help, Hiro creates a chip that makes Zurg incapable of hurting anyone, but Creeps while wearing the suit.

Hiro also adds in a few dance moves.

Hiro presents the new chip to Zurg.

Hiro: Oh great Emperor Zurg, I present to you the last skill you'll need to make an excellent ruler.
Zurg: I need nothing! I am a great and powerful ruler already.
Hiro: It comes with some great dance moves...
Zurg: In that case, I shall accept it. I grow weary of losing the weekly dance competitions.

Episode 8: Benevolent Leader
At first, Zurg loves the new dance fighting abilities implanted in his chip.

However, he grows to despise the fact that his suit no longer allows him to take out his wrath on anyone he'd like.

Zurg tries to remove the chip, but discovers that he can't.

In anger, Zurg destroys the suit and its chip reader.

With the suit destroyed, Zurg is no longer able to use his thrusters or his "Karate Chop Action!"

Zurg: PUNY HUMAN! I demand you repair my rocket thrusters at once!
Hiro: Not unless you also accept the behavioral modifications.
Zurg: NEVER! The great and powerful Zurg refuses to become soft like your balloon minion.
Hiro: Well, like my friend Fred says, "If you want to have the power of a superhero, you have to have the heart of a regular hero."
Zurg: YOUR FRIEND IS AN IMBECILE!
Hiro: Maybe. But he's right about that.