Hero To All

Friendship: Maui and The Genie
Disk: World's Stage
Disk Function: Bite Steals Energy
Secondary Heroes: Moana, Tia Dalma, Jessie

Pre-Campaign:
Maui: Hi, I am Maui, shape-shifter, demigod of the wind and sea, and hero to all.
Genie: Wow, talk about your phenomenal cosmic powers! Howdy friend, I'm Genie!

Episode 1: Ultimate Cosmic Power
While on patrol with the Genie, Maui comments that he's a hero to all, but it doesn't feel that way in the City.

Genie tells Maui about how he helped Aladdin become a hero in Agrabah by giving him advice and granting his wishes.

Just as Maui is about to respond, a Brute comes lumbering out of the alley. Maui jumps in, while Genie zaps a few Ninja Creeps.

Just as the Brute takes a swing at Maui, he transforms and delivers a shark bite to the Brute.

Next, Maui changes into a hawk and blows away the other Creeps before landing in front of Genie. He has an idea...

Maui: Sounds to me like you were the real hero, granting all those wishes.
Genie: Well, shucks, I wouldn't go that far.
Maui: You know, granting wishes is kind of like all the things I did for humans; lassoing the sun, pulling islands from the sea. Demigod stuff. I got it! Genie, you could help me grant wishes. Humans will love that!
Genie: Well, if you want to be a "sort of" genie, there are a few tiny rules...

Episode 2: Hero To Genie
Genie tells Maui the genie rules. Maui points out that three wishes per person will take forever, so they decide to grant one for now.

Genie also points out the need for an object that can be passed from person to person, so you know who's entitled to receive the next wish.

Genie suggests a lamp, but admits it might be a bit overdone. Maui thinks for a moment and picks up a rock.

Genie scratches his head and looks at the proposed wishing rock, "A little unorthodox, but why not?!". Whoever holds the rock makes the wish!

The two knock out a few Creeps before discussing who should be the lucky first to get a wish, until a "sweet" girl picks up the wishing rock.

Vanellope: Hey, this rock is kind of neat!
Genie: Congratulations! You're lucky customer number one! What's your wish?!
Maui: That is right, Vanellope! I, Maui, will grant you one wish because you are holding the magic wishing rock.
Vanellope: HAH!! A wishing rock?! What, are you crazy??
Maui: Look kid, can you just make a wish?
Vanellope: Sure. I'm not opposed to imaginary free stuff. I wish for buckets of candy.

Episode 3: A Sweet Wish
Genie says he knows a great place for candy. On their way to the other side of town, a group of Ghouls stops them in their tracks!

Maui jumps, changes into a hawk, flies 50 feet up, dives, and lands on the Ghouls as a giant whale! What a show! Genie takes a few pictures.

Vanellope is pretty impressed, but she points out that squashing Creeps as a whale doesn't put candy in her adorable little hands.

Genie leads the three of them to a run down Taffy Factory. He forgot about the hordes of Creeps just inside...

The three of them fight off the Creeps and Vanellope gets all the taffy she can't eat! "I gotta get my friend Dash over here!"

Dash: Hey Vanellope, what's up?
Vanellope: Candy, Dash! As far as the eye can see! Isn't it beautiful?? Oh, and these guys are granting wishes with this rock. Knock yourself out.
Dash: Cool!