Knowledge Is Power

Friendship: Quorra and EVE
Disk: Well Read
Disk Function: Heal on Crit
Secondary Heroes: Buzz, Mike Wazowski, Zurg

Pre-Campaign:
Quorra: Thank you for bringing me the book, EVE. I really appreciate it. Will you bring me more if you find them?
EVE: *nods her head*
Quorra: I'll take that as a yes.

Episode 1: Gadgets and Gizmos
EVE takes Quorra to the robot club. Quorra looks at the shelves and shelves of collectibles.

Quorra is delighted with the collection of lightbulbs. She discovers she can channel energy from her disc to turn them on!

Quorra doesn't know what the toaster is for, but she loves the sound it makes.

Quorra has never seen a musical before, so she and EVE binge watch several.

Finally, Quorra can't believe her eyes when she finds a copy of one of her favorite books.

Quorra: This one's by Jules Verne. Do you know Jules Verne?
EVE: *shakes head*
Quorra: He's an author from Earth!
EVE: Earth?
Quorra: Yes, and if this ended up here, I wonder what other books we can find. We have to look!

Episode 2: Down in the Dumps
EVE takes Quorra to WALL-E's favorite dump in the Warehouse District to look for more books.

After hours of searching, Quorra is ready to give up. Just thenn, they're attacked by Creeps.

Quorra slashes one with her disc, but another approaches EVE from behind.

Quorra sees the Creep and alerts her. EVE turns around and derezzes the foe with her laser cannon.

The kickback from the laser pushes EVE into a pile of trash. It falls over revealing a book.

Quorra: This one's by Rudyard Kipling. I've always wanted to read something by him. Where can we find more books like this?
EVE: Directive?
Quorra: Why do I want to find books? Well, books gave me hope when I was trapped on the Grid. Maybe they can do the same for me here.

Episode 3: Oh, Bother!
EVE and Quorra search the Park.

Quorra finds an old book next to a picnic basket under a tree.

She starts reading and finds it to be an intriguing collection of short stories about a bear named Winnie the Pooh.

Quorra is moved by how many friends the bear has, especially a little pig named Piglet.

This gives Quorra an idea.

Quorra: EVE, I think I've been collecting books for the wrong reasons.
EVE: Hmmm...?
Quorra: I shouldn't be collecting them to make me feel better. I should be collecting them to make EVERYONE feel better. I want to start a library.
EVE: Directive!
Quorra: Yes, EVE. This is my new directive. But I'll need your help.

Episode 4: In the Pages
EVE has heard a rumor that Belle is very fond of reading.

EVE takes Quorra to Belle's residence Uptown.

Belle thinks Quorra's idea to open a library is wonderful! If only she had ALL of her books here with her in the City.

Belle DOES have her favorite book, which she agrees to donate to Quorra's library, and she volunteers to work there as much as possible.

Quorra is very grateful, and can't wait to read Belle's book. Belle promises not to spoil what happens in Chapter 3.

Quorra: Oh EVE, the book Belle gave me has so many amazing things. Sword fights, magic, secret prince!
EVE: WALL-E?
Quorra: No, not WALL-E. But they do have some similarities!

Episode 5: Spellbound
EVE and Quorra head to the Covered Market.

The two see Creeps attacking a poor street vendor!

EVE gets between the attackers and the vendor to shield him, while Quorra takes out the Creeps with her light sword.

As a thank you, the vendor rewards them with a book.

The book is strange and includes "recipes" for all sorts of things, like a spell to make someone fall asleep forever.

Quorra: I'm not sure what this is for, but I'm sure someone will have a use for it. Should we put it in the library?
EVE: *shakes head*
Quorra: You're right. It's probably too dangerous. Let's just hold on to it, so it won't fall into the wrong hands.

Episode 6: For the Children
EVE and Quorra run out of places to look for books. So they go out asking for donations.

Quorra runs into Woody and the gang at the arcade.

Woody doesn't know where there are any books, but he tells her all about his adventures in Andy's room.

Quorra thinks Woody's adventures would make a wonderful book.

After some persuading, Woody agrees to write a children's book for the library.

Woody: Well, here ya go—a book based on my adventures with Andy. I hope you don't mind that all the pictures are in crayon.
EVE: *giggles*
Woody: Now, if it's not up to your standards, you don't have to put it in your library. It won't hurt my feelings...much.
Quorra: Of course I want to put it in the library. I'm sure the children will love it.

Episode 7: The Write Stuff
After her success with Woody, Quorra decides to start asking her new friends to write their own stories.

The first submission is "The Legend of Mor'du" from Merida.

Next is a book about classic video games from Ralph. Dedicated to Vanellope, of course.

Jack Sparrow drops in with an edition of the Pirates' Code(Guidelines)by his first mate Joshamee Gibbs.

Finally, Quorra is ready to declare the library open.

Quorra: All we have to do now is find a space.
EVE: Hmmmm....ahh!
Quorra: EVE, where are you going? If you don't slow down, I'll have to get my light cycle.

Episode 8: New Beginnings
EVE finds a storefront in City Center that says "Home to the Next Flynn's Arcade."

While at first, it seems like a strange fit, Quorra thinks City Center will be the perfect place for the new library.

Quorra goes to Flynn to ask him about leasing the space.

Flynn agrees to let Quorra use the store free of charge. After all, his arcade already has two locations.

Quorra starts to thank FLynn, but he stops her to say that he has one condition.

Kevin: I have one more book I want you to add to your library.
Quorra: Of course. What is it?
Kevin: It's a book I've been working on about the greatest discovery I ever made. About the Grid. About ISOs. About YOU, kiddo.
Quorra: You wrote a book about me?
Kevin: Yeah, just don't let it go to your head.