Rex-Cue

Friendship: Quorra and Buzz
Disk: Surge Protector
Disk Function: Start Of Combat Shield
Secondary Heroes: Jack Sparrow, Kevin Flynn, WALL-E

Pre-Campaign:
Quorra: Buzz, have you seen my identity disc?
Buzz: Yes, it's very impressive.
Quorra: No, I mean I set it down somewhere and now I can't find it.

Episode 1: Green Alert
Buzz: All right, Hero Command, it's time to begin the meeting. We'll start with roll call. Jessie?
Jessie: Right here, Buzz!
Buzz: Woody?
Woody: Present, partner!
Buzz: Rex?
...
Buzz: Has anyone seen Rex?

Buzz asks around to see if anyone has seen his dinosaur friend. Quorra immediately volunteers to help.

The two begin searching for leads to Rex's whereabouts.

Zurg hasn't seen that "PITIFUL GREEN LIZARD" in several days.

Mike tells the two that Rex was supposed to meet him that morning for their regular scare/coffee session, but he didn't show up.

The two grow increasingly concerned. Then a familiar van pulls up. Finnick might know where Rex is!

Finnick: I hear you two are lookin' for a dinosaur. I MAY have seen him.
Buzz: Tell us, Finnick—where did you last see Rex? He seems to have been missing for hours. We are quite concerned.
Finnick: At the Port, I was just minding my own business, and he shows up, acting all nervous about somethin'. But that's normal for him, isn't it?
Buzz: ...Yes, that's not unusual for Rex.

Episode 2: Big Green Scream
Quorra and Buzz travel to the Port to look for clues to Rex's whereabouts.

They find some thrashed boxes that look like they found the business end of Rex's tail...and there are a lot of them.

Quorra and Buzz follow the trail of destruction, until they hit a wall. A wall with a Rex-shaped hole in it.

Quorra and Buzz investigate the hole, but Rex isn't on the other side. It looks like once he made it through, he just kept running.

Buzz and Quorra aren't that surprised to find Jack Sparrow digging around in the rubble.

Quorra: Hello, Jack. Did you happen to see a dinosaur march through here? Big, green, probably screaming in fright?
Jack Sparrow: Ah, yes. He went careening through here, wailing as if he were about to be pulled down into Davy Jones' locker.
Buzz: This is quite disturbing. Thank you for the information.

Episode 3: Expressions Explained
Quorra and Buzz continue to follow the trail of damage to the Fashion District. They find store fronts smashed and garments in the streets.

It looks as though there's been a fight, but it doesn't look like the kind of destruction Rex has been leaving.

Quorra hears fighting! She and Buzz race to see if it's Rex.

Buzz and Quorra find Frozone being overpowered by Creeps! Quorra deals blows with her sword, while Buzz shoots them with his laser.

The three work to fight back the Creeps, finally gaining the upper hand. Once the battle is finished, Frozone thanks them for their help.

Frozone: I would have been toast without you guys. Thanks for the save.
Buzz: Toast? You would have been a breakfast food?
Quorra: I believe it's an expression to mean, "in trouble."
Frozone: Yep, I was really skating on thin ice.
Buzz: I'll explain that as well, Quorra. Frozone, prior to being attacked, did you happen to see a green dinosaur?