your power

"What do you feel when you lose your power before?", The Reverse asked him.

Taufan really hates to remember that event again, "..despair, pain.."

"Hopeless-ness, regret, anger..", he continued.

"Happiness?", the Reverse asked him suddenly.

Taufan's blue eyes got wider, he laughed bitterly, "how do you expect me to feel that kind of emotion when all of my brothers is dying in front of me?"

"That is the reason why your power didn't appear.", The Reverse said.

"Because of Happiness?", Taufan asked, he realized something.

"Your source of power is Happiness, right?", the Reverse asked him.

"...oh, you mean that because i'm not happy i can't use my power back then?", Taufan understands it.

He laughed, it's ironic.

"How can i be Happy when things were like that?", he sneered.

So that's the reason. What should i say? I can't even complain.

"But why do my power didn't appear now too?", Taufan asked him, he is confused.

Because he can still feel 'happy'. So he just can't understand why he suddenly can't use his power.

The Reverse is silent for a little bit,
"You know that you paid with your life to get this second chance right?", he said to Taufan.

Taufan nodded.

"That contract is eating your soul.., if back then you can't use your power because you didn't have any Happiness left in your body-", the Reverse explained, he feels weird for some reason.

He hates to explain this situation, why?

Is he afraid? Will he be afraid? Will he cry when he heard this? Is this the reason why i don't want to explain it?

"Now your power..your soul is the one that started to disappear.", the Reverse continued.

"Will it affect my performance?", Taufan suddenly asked, his face didn't show any fear. The Reverse feels something off and he didn't like it.

"That's why i lend you my power, i'm the reverse of you.", The Reverse said.

"When you get weaker, i'll get stronger.", The Reverse continues. He didn't like this feelings, why did he feel guilty?

"Oh.., so the conclusion is the power you lent to me will subtitute my own power that slowly dissipating?", Taufan asked, calmly.

Why are you still  so calm?

Every single breath you took, it will take you closer to death.

Don't you realize it?

"You are Dying, your soul is dissipating every single day.", The Reverse said to him.

"But, will i still be able to prevent the death of my brothers? Will i still be able to kill that villain before he kill my brothers?", Taufan still ask the same question.

"Why did you never asked about your own condition? Don't you feel scared?", The Reverse asked him. He got irritated whenever Taufan cares about anything but his own well-being.

"Why should i feel scared, the one thing i fear the most already happened that day, i have nothing to lose anymore, right?" , Taufan gave him a smile.

The Reverse is silent. Why do i hate this so much?