🍋Dio x Reader: NEVER🍋

!!NSFW AHEAD!!

DIOxREADER, LEMON

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

You laid sprawled out on your bed, staring into the dark nothingness at your ceiling. You didn't move, you didn't think, you just remained still. You welcomed the emptiness that shrouded around you; it always seemed to creep around you on the days leading up to the anniversary of your parents death. Though you were only a young child when it happened, you still missed them dearly. 

The Joestars, a close family friend, wasted no time in taking you under their own roof. Although you were grateful for them, you couldn't help but feel like a burden to them. They made sure to pamper you and spoil you with sorts of goods, which helped distract you when you were younger but as the years passed they seemed to have less and less of an effect on your mental state. Still, you smiled every time Mr.Joestar greeted you with a gift, and you did your best to help around the mansion as much as possible.

Growing up you found it easy to connect with the only son of the Joestars, a gentle blue haired boy named Jonathan. Though he lost his mother before he even had the chance to make memories with her, it put you guys at an almost equal standpoint. You were able to lean on one another in your times of need, always being there to support each other.

As you continued to grow under the Joestar care, they took in another boy. He went by the name of Dio Brando, unwilling to take the Joestar last name as you had done.  He was quite the crude fellow, and the two of you often butted heads. In the beginning he was extremely rude to Jonathan without cause, and it sent you into a fury when you saw the two of them bickering. While Jonathan was too timid and gentlemanly to stand up for himself, you had no issue scolding and getting into a tussle with Dio every now and then (though you made sure none of the mansion workers ever saw you less they tell Mr.Joestar).

He mellowed out over the years, but you were still weary when it came to trusting him. He seemed to be able to place everyone under some kind of spell, and you were determined never to fall for it - though it was quite possible you already had.

When you had gotten up from your bed that night and wandered the countless corridors of the mansion in search of comfort you found yourself not in front of Jonathan's door, (which would have made the most sense) but in front of Dio's.

You had no idea what had come over you, but as you stood before the large dark oak door you could nothing to stop yourself. With hesitant hands you knocked on his door, not really expecting an answer since it was so late into the night: two in the morning last time you checked.

You were just about to turn away from the door when it suddenly swung open, revealing a shirtless yet seemingly awake Dio. Your eyes wandered all over his body, taking in the strength of his arms, and his toned core. You could feel your face start to heat up at his revealing form, and you were thankful Dio couldn't see you in the darkness.

"Y/n?" he asked, a hint of something unfamiliar in his tone.

You opened your mouth only to close it again, unable to speak under his piercing gaze. You began thinking you had made a mistake. It was wrong to come to Dio's room, especially after you remembered that you were wearing nothing but a thin nightgown. You could practically feel his eyes inspect every inch of your body, from your breasts that laid freely under your dress, to your exposed thighs that continued after the fabric ended. You pulled down at the end of your clothes, trying to cover even just a centimeter more of skin.

"What do you want?" Dio's harsh tone broke the silence.

"Uh... I- umm..."

Dio rolled his eyes in annoyance, quickly snatching your wrist and pulling you into his room. He closed the door quietly behind you, sitting you down on the foot of his bed as he relaxed against the headboard. You sat there in silence, back facing him, twiddling your thumbs together.