02|Kidnapped

Ava slowly opened her eyes and looked around in confusion. She tried to move but she looked down and body was covered in duct tape. She realised she was in a bath tub, she didn't bother screaming as she could feel the tape across her lips.

Ava tried to think about how she ended up where she is but her mind was quite hazy. After focusing for a few minutes she remembered nearly falling from the hospital roof, and Scott... he... bit her. Ava couldn't look at her arm as they were both taped securely to her chest.

Ava was trying to think of a way out of this when the shower curtain opened and she quickly turned her head to see who had taken her. She looked up with fear and hidden anger as she saw Scott and Stiles looking down at her. Stiles actually looked quite shocked but he didn't say anything, he just shut the shower curtain again despite Ava's muffled protests and both the boys left the room.

Scott and Stiles came back and lifted her body out of the bathtub. Ava tried to struggle but she couldn't really move with how tight the tape was around her. They carried her body into a bedroom and sat her on a chair and they both stood in front of her.

"Ava, we're going to take the tape off your mouth." Stiles said. "If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?"

Ava was fuming on the inside but she found herself nodding. After a silent debate between each other, Stiles moved forwards and ripped the tape off her mouth painfully. Ava glared at him but she didn't say anything.

"Okay, Ava, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight." Stiles started. "And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

"Not really." She said.

"Good. That's good."

"I don't understand either." Scott said looking really lost.

"Maybe you should tell her." Stiles points at Scott.

"Tell me what?!" Ava snaps impatiently.

"Ava... what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's gonna change you." Scott explains.

"Unless it kills you." Stiles inputs.

Ava really wants to punch him in the face. She may be younger than him but he doesn't have to be so patronising.

"Shouldn't have said that." Stiles realised.

"What?" Ava asks Scott with a tremor in her voice.

On the inside she's smirking, boys are so easy to trick, they see a tear and they don't know what to do. Ava starts sniffing and forcing tears to her eyes.

"Uh... uh oh. Uh oh." Stiles was saying. "Is she... crying?" He sounds nervous.

Scott crouched down in front of her but she's looking at her lap.

"Ava, it's okay. You're going to be all right. You're not going to die." Scott tells her confidently.

"Probably not." Stiles said as she crouched down next to Scott.

"Stop it." Scott tells him.

"Okay, possibly not."

Ava starts sobbing quietly not looking at either other them.

"Would you just help me untie her?" Scott asks.

Ava smirks. Now is her chance to escape.

They rip the duct tape off her body and clothes and look nervously down at her.