31|Terrible Idea's

Ava found herself surrounded in darkness when she opened her eyes, she was pretty sure this had to be in a dream.

She was walked around in confusion until she sensed that somebody was near.

"Hello." She said. "Is someone there?"

"Ava." A voice hissed and echoed all around her.

"I'm getting angry." Ava warned the mysterious voice. "You don't want me to get angry."

"Ava." The voice said again.

Ava started growling and then a figure appeared in front of her.

"Theo?"

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

Ava woke with a start and then got ready for school and tried to forget about the dream.

"Scott, Malia and Lydia are going out to Canaan." Ava told Hayden as they walked the corridor at the school the next day. "He said to go through with the plan as long as it doesn't destroy his house."

"What plan?" Hayden asked confused.

"Your plan." Ava told her.

"I don't have a plan." Hayden said.

"Well, you said you had all these ideas about how to catch a Ghost Rider." Ava reminded her.

"I had one idea. It was pretty bad." Hayden said. "And then I had another really bad idea."

"Anything that could work?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, but it's terrible." Hayden said.

"Great. Let's do it." Ava said excitedly.

"We need to break into the faculty storage room." Hayden told her.

"To save the whole town from Ghost Riders? No problem." Ava smirked.

Ava and Hayden waited until one of their breaks and they were kissing in the hallway, Hayden had her eye on some teachers in the hallway waiting for them to leave.

"Do you have the list?" Ava asked.

"It's in my head." Hayden said.

"What if you forget something? Is that a good idea?" She asked.

"If we get caught stealing school supplies, it's a great idea." Hayden said. "Okay, now."

Ava quickly opened the door to the faculty storage room and they quickly went in and down the stairs.

Hayden started grabbing the things they needed.

"Can't we just buy a lightning rod?" Ava asked.

"Sure, if you've got $2500." Hayden said.

They walked further in the room and then they both stopped when they saw Mr Douglas in there working on something.

"What are you doing here?" He asked them and stood up to gather his things. "This is faculty only."

"Then why are you the one leaving?" Hayden asked.

"What are you doing?" Ava asked him.

"Plugs and wires? Are... are you making a taser?" Hayden asked.

"No. No, of course not." Mr Douglas chuckled nervously.

"You saw them, didn't you?" Ava asked.

"You should be in class." He told them.

"Was it the night of the lacrosse game?" Ava asked. "You saw the lightning, the men, and the horses?"

"Dozens of them." He said.