24|Mason

Hayden and Stiles came to Ava's side instantly when she was knocked down and they wrapped her arms around their shoulders and dragged her into the school.

The people were running around hectically and Hayden gasped when multiple people nearly ran into them.

"Come on. Come on." Stiles said and led them into a classroom.

"The desk, the desk!" Stiles shouted and they lay Ava down on the desk as she began screaming in pain.

"Okay. Okay." Stiles said worriedly.

"Ava." Hayden gasped.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." She grunted.

Hayden pulled at Ava's jersey where it was already ripped from the Beast's attack and nearly gagged at the sight of her injured chest.

"What? Is it bad?" Ava asked.

"No." Hayden said trying to assure her.

"Very." Stiles said. "Sorry, I'm not looking." Stiles blurted after a look from Hayden.

"Okay. Okay. What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asked.

"Oh, I usually pass out." Stiles said. "And I think I still might do that. Ava, I'm not looking at your boobs but it's one of these situations where I don't want to look but I can't look away." Stiles swayed on the spot looking at all the blood.

"Stiles!" Hayden snapped.

"Okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it." Stiles said. "Pain makes you human."

"She's already in pain." Hayden hissed.

"Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." Stiles explained.

Ava tried to sit up as a bolt of pain shot down she chest and she screamed.

"Take away her pain." Hayden whispered to herself.

Hayden grabbed Ava's face and crashed her lips onto Ava's again and gasped as she felt the pain she was removing from Ava as the black veins appeared on her face.

When Hayden pulled back, Ava was panting heavily and lay back down feeling better already.

"Okay, next time I'll kiss her." Stiles said seriously.

Hayden chuckled and grabbed Ava's hand.

"I love you too." She whispered.

"Oh, my god. Is this a moment? I should go. Probably. That's fine, I'll go fend for myself. Leave the two wolves alone. Not like they can't protect themselves."

"Stiles, shut up." Ava grumbled under her breath.

"Is it bad that I found that slightly hot?" Stiles asked. "I'm shutting up." He mumbled when the two girls glared at him.

Stiles tried to get the girls to stay in the classroom and they agreed but when Ava heard Scott groaning in pain she ran.

"Stay with Stiles." Ava told Hayden when she went to follow.

Ava got to the library and saw the Beast looming over Scott. She grabbed a pole and didn't make a sound as she jumped up and brought the pole down on the Beast when it turned around and it growled at her as she landed on the ground by Scott.

The library doors were kicked open again and a gun was shot, in the door way stood Braeden and Malia.

Scott pulled Ava down to the ground and leaned over her protectively as Braeden started firing her gun rapidly.