27|Who Are You

Ava and Hayden were currently in the middle of the road because Ava's new truck had broke down. They were trying to have a good date as their previous ones in the last few months haven't been the best.

"What?" Hayden asked when she noticed Ava looking around suspiciously.

"Nothin'." Ava sighed as she stood back up.

"We should have taken my car. Like I said. Several times." Hayden smirked playfully.

"It's a new car." Ava defended.

"It was new to someone." Hayden grinned. "About twenty years ago."

Ava chuckled mockingly then went around to the back of her new truck. Ava clicked her tongue to the top of her mouth when she noticed something.

"There's no jack." Ava sighed.

Hayden smirked at Ava then she literally lifted the front of the car up.

"Grab the spare."

Ava chuckled and went back around to grab the spare tire. Ava came back and Hayden groaned when she saw the look on her face. "No spare?" Hayden asked in disbelief.

"No spare." Ava said.

Hayden lowered the car back to the ground.

"I know. Worst date ever." Ava sighed as she came to stand in front of Hayden.

"We've had worse." Hayden teased. "Remember the double date."

"What about New Year's?" Ava asked.

"Christmas with your parents." Hayden reminded.

"That time your sister..."

"Please don't say it." Hayden begged and they both laughed.

"Actually, this could be our best date yet." Ava said.

Ava stepped closer to Hayden and they started kissing. Ava grabbed Hayden's legs and the brunette jumped up and sat on top of the bonnet of the car and Ava stood in between her legs.

They both pulled back and looked up at the sky but noticed a strange green in the sky.

"It must be the Northern Lights." Hayden said.

They heard and saw a car approaching not far from them.

"Hmm. Maybe they've got a spare." Hayden said and jumped off the car.

Both girls waved their hands to get the drivers attention. They were both confused when the car rolled by them but didn't stop even though it was going slow, then the car bumped into the fence.

Ava walked slowly towards the car and saw that there was nobody in the front two seats. She opened the door and leaned inside and then noticed the other door wasn't there, but the engine was still running.

Ava saw the something in the mirror and when she looked closer she saw it was a kid and he jumped out the car.

"Oh, hey!" Ava shouted.

The kid tried to run but Hayden gently grabbed his arms.

"Don't let them take me!" The boy stuttered. "Don't let them take me too."

Ava and Hayden took the young boy whose name was Alex to the Sheriff's station and explained to Stilinski what happened and he called Scott and Stiles down to the station.

•••

Malia was trying to get her yearbook photo taken but Stiles kept interrupting.