08|Mexico

Ava went to Scott's house and she could hear Malia and Stiles talking upstairs so she opened the door and walked in to wait for them.

"Oh! Ava, go home." Stiles said when he saw her. "You're not coming with us."

"Why not?"

"Because it's a full moon." Stiles said walking past her. "And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?" Ava asked.

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia asks gently.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles said.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Ava asked.

Ava wanted to go with them so she could try to overcome her fear of the berserkers and she obviously wants to help save Scott and Kira.

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles!" Ava snaps. "Wait! What if we put me in the trunk?"

"You'd get out of that, too." Malia tells her.

"Ava, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles said protectively.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be." Ava said determinately.

"Maybe there is." Stiles said.

Stiles drove his jeep and they arrived at a large storage building.

Ava saw a large van pull up in front of them and Braeden got out.

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked her.

"I'm a U.S. Marshal." She said smugly.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover." Stiles said.

Derek and Peter Hale get out of the other large car there and slam their doors.

"Are we really bringing her?" Derek asks looking at Ava.

Ava glared at him.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles asks pointing at Peter.

"We're bringing everyone that we can." Peter said. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going."

"What's that mean?" Malia asked her father.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter asked.

"What, she wants to make him younger?" Ava asks in confusion.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek declares.

"A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her... maybe she can." Peter explained. "So if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going."

"We can't." Stiles said. "Not without Lydia."

Stiles wanders around trying to call Lydia but she's not answering.

"What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asks.

"We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent." Malia explains holding up the sword she had. "Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker."