part 2 The capital

A/Y pov

I walked for days I decide to take a different path than to go on the path that those three youths from that Village. When I got to the capital the smell of the city was horrible as it usually was. Nothing about this place had changed in fact things had gotten worse. As I walk towards the older subsection to the Empire I went to the spot where I had gotten married. The building was still standing but it looked like it had been a long time since it had seen any business. I went down the street more to see if Sheele was still living in the same location that she had been before and to nobody's surprise she was gone. I went over to her old room that she used to call home there was no trace of anything. As I went around the town I asked and inquired about her apparently she had gained a reputation since I had left the capital.

Also apparently the Revolutionary Army had scouted her out as I heard from one of my connections and now she was with a special unit

Also apparently the Revolutionary Army had scouted her out as I heard from one of my connections and now she was with a special unit. It was good though at least she was with a group of people she could trust at least that was what I hoped. She had to be now 23 if not close to 24 by now and I was now 20 there is still an age Gap but at least it wasn't as bad as it used to be. As I walked I wondered what she would think of me if she saw me now as I got to a random street corner I noticed wanted posters and among the people that were listed on the posters I saw Sheele.

I looked at the other wanted posters among them another face stood out to me

A/Y Internal thoughts- Akame hhmm I feel like I've seen her before....well Sheele You're definitely falling into an Elite unit.

She was part of night raid though I never worked with them personally I knew the reputation they were highly qualified assassins that did hits on certain people in the Imperial capital. HQ had been very sketchy about handing me information about night raid. The sun was going down and there wasn't much I could do moving quickly I move to another part of the Imperial District There Was An Old Tavern that I like to go to back in the old days perhaps I could stay there the night there are a lot of people that were sympathetic to the Revolutionary Army. After thinking about it for a little bit I decided it would probably be better to stay at Sheele's old place.