Chapter 8

Brandon - do you wanna go on a date with me ?
Me - Afcourse duh ! I mean sure .
Brandon - And yeah I'm sorry if I hav been with Britney lately .
Me - Well ..
Brandon - Look I was just really into her . I loved her , and now that we broke up . You can be my girl .
Me - Brandon !!!! I'm speechless . I change my mind I don't wanna go out with u . I don't need your I love you's . I don't wanna be the second prize ok . Pls don't ever talk to me .
I said throwing my phone in the bed . My crush !!! Brandon for all these years was such a player .
I am totally destroyed .
Then someone knocked on the door . I saw two person coming . Chloe and Zoey with they're eyes socked up and face dull and scary and sad . " NIKKI !! Are you ok " Zoey said .
I turned my head away , this is probably an act too .
" nikki , why why are u mad at us ? " Chloe asked .
" cause in my time of need I literally yelled CHLOE ZOEY . But you guys only cared about your new bfffff . " I said
" I don't mean to sound kiddish but you could have atleast respected me ."
" Nikki we did that because because Britney told us if we don't don't be with her than she will ruin your life , she knows you because Brandon has told so much ABIUT u to her she was selfish "
I was melted I was sad i felt only pity and guilty " Chloe zoey I'm speechless I'm so sorry guys I love you,SOO Much " I said widening my arms for a hug they both came running inside .
Hehe my best friends are awesome . everything ,is starting to look up except Brandon but that's ok makenzie is finally Nice to me . My life went imperfect to perfect just the way it is .
Diary , my life should always have a happy ending .
----
Hi guys .
It's me lily . So yeah I'm sorry for the short chapters I couldn't write as much cause I was totally out of clue what to write next lol . So yeah for my singing competition we all got second place yay .
Well we missed one part but still the judges loved it .
So I'm really really happy :) thank you all to who prayed . And those who wished me luck .
It was an amazing day and I will never ever forget it .
Anyways that's all for now . You guys must vote and comment . WAKE UP GUYS PLS
VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE . IT BOOST ME UP .
anyways that's all for now
Enjoy