Chapter 18

Chloe looked at the ipad
" Truth " she said . " Buck buck buck " we all said laughing .
" Who do u like the most from your best friends ? " Was the dare the iPad said . Me and Zoey stared at each other and looked at CHLOE . " OMG THIS IS A NIGHTMARE. !! " she yelled .
" Im sorry babe but u have no choice " Marcus said . CHLOE stared at me and then at zoey . She looked down and took a whole 10 minutes " Ok Umm, ...... It's nikki " chloe said .
I looked at Zoey " That's Umm fine " she said
" Justtty kidding " Chloe said . " If I had to pick one name then it would be Nioey mixture of my two most awesome best friends sorry can't pick love u both equally " she said . we all smiled I was still angry with BRANDON for for kissing CHLOE and Zoey . Now the iPad pointed at me " dare " I said .
" Forgive someone who made a mistake today " it said . I looked at Brandon " Fine " I sighed BRANDON came closed to me and kissed me in my lips " sorry babes love u " he said .i have him a hug " U didn't mean to did u ?" I said giving him a quick peck in his mouth " Naa , I love CHLOE and Zoey as friends . I respect them a lot to kiss them nikki " BRANDON said . " we love u too BRANDON " Chloe and Zoey said . " Brandon UR the perfect boyfriend anyone could ever ask for " I said giving him a kiss. He blushed " I know I am. "
Now the dare pointed at us girls " DaRE . GIRL POWER GOOO " we said . It was written let your boyfriend do UR make up . " GIRL POWER GOO " the boys said imitating us . We glared at them " Challenge accepted " we all said together the boys did our make up BRANDON did mine " is this mascara ? Wait is it ? " he said looking at the lipstick . I laughed " I'm not suppose to tell you " I said . He sighed and put lipstick in my eyes I WAS FREAKING OUT . After all the make up was done and we girls looked at the mirror we screamed WE LOOKED LIKE DEMONS AND ZOMBIES .
Now the dare was for the boys . The boys dare was to cook food . " Haha a" we girl laughed like hell . We where GONNA eat the food and it was TERRIBLE .
IT PUTS THE T TO TERRIBLE 😮
I took a bite of the chicken I was gonna cryyyyy .. It was half uncooked AND THERE WAS HAIR ON IT .
The rice was really hard . And they just smashed up the chili for gravy ,
I was gonna cry .
" It's amazing ". CHLOE said trying to hide
_____
Sorry for short chapter ....
Anyways yayayayaa 2K views FINALLY U GUYS BE AMAZEEEEEEE
THNK UUUUUUUUU