Acid Piss

Prompt: Izuku having an acid peeing quirk. JK.

Obviously, I did it. This came from one of the admins from the Discord.

This came from the BNHA fanfiction Swan Dive, which I HIGHLY recommend.

---

"Um, Shouta. I have something to tell you." I tell Shouta in a serious voice as we sit at my desk. He looks up at me because he knows I can't be serious to save my life.

"What is it?"

"I have a quirk." Immediately, he goes back to his usual self.

"Izuku, I can see that you don't have a quirk factor."

"They have a thing called quirk-suppressants you know! See, watch!" I lift my shirt to reveal a thin metal band around my waist. After some adjusting, it pops off to reveal my abs. As soon as it does, I see Shouta's eyes widen.

"Why are you just telling us now? Why isn't it registered?"

"Because it's weird!"

"Izuku, you are the weirdest kid I know. How weird can your quirk be?"

"I rather show you." Morely because I want to see Shouta's reaction to it. We head to the Support Lab's experimentation room. Once we are in there, I grab a block of steel and set it on the ground.

"Izuku, what are you-"

Shouta starts asking, but he suddenly goes quiet when I pull out my pee-pee and start pissing on the block that starts melting from it. After the demonstration, I put my pee-pee back and put the quirk suppressant back on.

Shouta sighs as he pinches his nose bridge, "For once, I can't blame you for breaking the law. However, you could have simply told me. I didn't need to see any of that."

"Listen: If I have to see it, you have to see it."

"I know you don't know what these are, but there is a thing called limits. You can only do so much before it causes trouble. This is one of them. Wait, where are you?"

I didn't want to hear about that, so I left the room!