Tipsy Hawks

Prompt: Izuku and a 'slightly' tipsy Hawks meet up, chaos ensues.
Crynch from Discord.
Let's do this.

I'm looking back at it now, and I regret not referencing the song 'Savage' at the end. 

---

I was actually behaving today. I was staying out of trouble. Heck, Shouta even gave me a piece of candy over it!

That's until I got a call from Hawks. You heard me right. The number two hero Hawks called me after drinking a little bit.

Obviously, this does not lead to good things.

LET'S GO!

---

I'm working on a case that a five-year-old can solve when CAT announces, "Number Two Hero Hawks is calling. Would you like to answer?"

Logically, I think this is over a case so I say, "Answer, please!" What I wasn't expecting was for him to start with.

"Yo Mido, you wanna hang?!" Hawks start. I nearly choke on that, but I keep myself together.

"Hang as in chill out or literally?"

"Chill out! Everyone else is boring here, so I thought I might as well call the king of trouble himself!" Now, I can't miss this!

"Where and when?"

"What's the best place for you to cause trouble?" Oh fuck, he's letting me decide! Sorry Walmart, but I'm not calling you here.

"I assume you want fun, right?"

"Why the fuck else would I call?"

"Arcade. It has everything in one. Food, games, and electronics."

"Perfect! You're talking the one at that mall, right?"

"No, I'm talking about the one in New York. YES, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONE AT THE MALL!"

"I can probably fly to New York."

"Yeah, yeah, shove it in my face that you have a nice quirk, you rooster."

"Oof, sorry."

"Whatever. See you in ten." I hang up and get ready to head to the arcade.

With intelligence on my side, I sneak through without anyone noticing!

For now!

Eh, I have more important things to worry about.

---

"MIDO MIDO MIDO!" Hawks screams from the distance as he tackles me to the ground hard. Yeah, we got everyone's attention. This is also when I realized he has been drinking because I can smell it on his breath.

"FUCK OFF, TWEETY! HOW DID YOU EVEN GIVE ME A NICKNAME SO QUICKLY?!"

"I KNEW WE WOULD BE BESTIES FROM THE MOMENT I LAID EYES ON YOU!"

"Too bad, I have one. You have to fight for the bestie position."

"Fuck. Wait, am I fighting Present Mic? If so, I can beat his ass." Why does everyone assume we are besties? I get being best friends with a hobo is the last thing that you would expect, but damn. I guess I kind of am besties with the squad so...

"Kinky. Let's go in." I won't mention that he has an overprotective boyfriend. Hawks can figure that shit out himself.

We manage to get in the arcade without any trouble, and Hawks thankfully pays for both of us. I might have to explain the missing money on his card later when he is sober, but he is likely to see it on the media by then.

Suddenly, I am grabbed and practically thrown at a machine, "FUCKING HAWKS! CHILL OUT!"

"SORRY, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO SEE IF I CAN BEAT YOU AT THIS GAME!" I turn around to see Dance Dance Revolution.

"OF COURSE I FUCKING CAN, YOU DUMB DUMB!"

"GREENIE!"

"HOT WINGS!"

"FRECKLES!"

"OFFENDED!"

"WHATEVER, WE ARE ABOUT TO START!"

"FUCK!"

As I said before, I beat his ass in it easily. I know how to dance, people.

After hacking multiple machines for top prizes and getting kicked out, we are now walking...somewhere.

Our point of separation?

Hawks says, "I just realized that you're much shorter than me."

"Yeah? That height allows me to do this."

I perform and upper-cut punch on his face and walk off.

Yes.

I'm a savage, bitches.