Ice-Skating

Prompt: The squad goes Ice-Skating, only to learn something interesting.
I wrote this in my composition book while without internet, and my hand hurt by the end. This took 8 pages.
Warnings: Fluff

- - -

"Get bundled up, kid."

"Why?"

"We have to take class 1-A out, and I am not going by myself."

"Where?"

"They want to go ice-skating."

"You could have just said that!"

"I didn't feel it was necessary, brat."

"You could have been taking me to my death for all I know!"

"Just get dressed. Oh, and don't wear your arm. You need a break."

With that, Shouta leaves my toasty warm dorm for the outside world.

Today is going to be terrible. It's too cold for this bullshit!

Yes! For once, I am against something! I have some self-preservation, you know?!

I groan as I find my thickest clothes and shove them on with a little difficulty due to a lack of an arm. I make it work, though. I make sure to grab a head covering a glove (sadly, I had to use my mouth for that) to keep as much warmth as possible.

When I come out, the first thing I hear is laughter.

"OH MY GOSH, IZU! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO THE NORTH POLE!" Hizashi wheezes out.

Nemuri, meanwhile, approaches me while holding her gut from laughter, "Please let me help! You look ridiculous!"

I huff, "I rather look ridiculous than freeze!"

"You won't freeze if you have fun!" Hizashi chimes in.

"You just don't understand!" I whimper, starting my fake crying business.

Nemuri raises her hands, "Alright, alright! You can keep the outfit on!"

I brighten up immediately, "Good!"

"What is going on here?"

Everyone settles down as we turn around to see Shouta in his winter hero costume that I made for him a while back. I told him that it would be useful! Shouta looks at them then me.

He sighs, "Yes. He normally goes out like that and still complains about being cold. That's why I caught him in a bar a few times just to avoid it."

Nemuri nods toward me, "So we're taking him like this?"

"HEY!" I scream.

"Yes, " Shouta says, cutting me off."

"Damn it, " Nemuri mutters.

Shouta takes a moment before asking, "We?" Both of them quickly not, "No."

Hizashi crawls over to his boyfriend and clings to him, "Come on, babe! Please?! You know how much we love ice-skating!"

"I' am not taking care of this group and 1-A."

"We'll go to a different area to skate and keep our cellphones on us in case you need us. Just please?!"

Shouta must be going soft because he pinches the bridge of his nose and says ,"Fine."

"Yay! Thank you!"

"Shut up."

Hizashi and Nemuri quietly celebrate their victory. It's at this moment I realize that I have a chance of getting out of this mess!