Opinions Plz (Not a Chapter)

I should start with the prompt thing, but I'm not. We're diving straight in. 

Though warning, there is suicide mentioned.

It's your author speaking, and I was looking through the comments here to find prompts, and I found quite a few that I haven't touched. Or seen.

Because Wattpad is a bitch when it comes to notifying me about comments.

Anywhos, I wanted to know if you guys still wanted these prompts. If you do, just put a message saying  you do or something. If you have a more specific idea about what I should do there, you can put it there too. 

Oh, and if you want a different prompt from the ones listed, you can always post yours somewhere here.

Without further ado, let's go!

Among Us Universe: Basically, what if our characters got stuck in a game of Among Us. This was recently requested. I am only mentioning this one to say that I will be doing it. Eventually.

Hoezuku: Someone wanted me to do a prompt of what would happen if Izuku got a girl pregnant. The reason I haven't considered it is he isn't interested in sex. However, if you want me to do a prank with it, I can do that.

Suicidal Izuku: I was originally going to wait on this one because I wanted to do it during a specific time in my book. However, if you guys want it now, I can make it work. It's concerning that I had multiple requests for this one, however.

The Villain Drunk 2: If you don't remember this one, it's about what happened to Izuku if he joined the League of Villains while drunk. Someone wanted a part 2, but I am unsure if it is still wanted. I also don't know what to do after that, so if you have any ideas, let me know.

Traitors: Make Izuku or the squad the UA traitors. I actually started on the squad UA traitors thing, but I was not happy with it. I also have something planned with Izuku eventually, though that may be a while. It's up to you if you want the squad one or not.

Izuku is Drafted 2: Izuku was drafted because he is quirkless. Someone wanted a second part of him coming back (and probably deal with his trauma). Interested?

A Complete Deal 2: This was the prompt where Izuku went with the League of Villains instead of Shouta. At the end, they get him back, but there is a consequence that I won't spoil. I don't know how to do a part two, but if it is wanted, I can ifgure something out.

Failed Court Case 2: What happened if Izuku did not get his hero license back. Someone wanted me to destroy the HC and All Might. Is this still wanted?

Yeah, I have a lot of prompts. If yours wasn't mentioned, I either didn't see it, or I decided not to do it at all. For example, someone wanted me to do Izuku walking in on Shouta and Hizashi 5 times. 

Obviously, I don't want to do that. That's 5 too many times.

Logically, I don't want to do prompts that noone wants. My focus levels are in the negatives, so it takes a while. That's why I made it here. If nobody comments positively on a prompt, I just won't do it.

However, if someone comments a new prompt, I will do it as long as it is legal. 

That's all I gotta say though. If you have any questions or whatever, let me know! Good thing to note, though, is that you should @MagieMagical so I can find your message easier! This is especially true with other chapters and my other stories. It's a mess down there.

It's midnight night, though, so I am going to get off now. Later!

(PS: This chapter may be completed eventually, but I am not sure yet.)