A new world

M/n: (Crying) Goodbye my baby.

F/n : Goodbye my son (a single tear rolling down his face).

Y/n: (Crying) Mom dad I don't want to go I want to stay here.

F/n: You can't stay Y/n, you have to leave in order to survive.
Don't forget us.

As your parents press their hands on the window of the space pod it starts to slowly take of the ground.

F/n;M/n: Goodbye Y/n (waving and holding each other in their arms while crying).

The space pod leaves the planet with several others, as the planet
gets blown up a portal opens in front of the now sleeping Y/n
sending him 403 years into the past.

Dragon: (Thinking) What is this ball in the sky.

The space pod lands near the dragons home.

Dragon: (Thinking) Im curious as what it could be (starts moving towards the area it landed).

The space pod slowly opens revealing a 9 year old child on one side and a dragon on the other.

Dragon: A human child?

Y/n: A giant lizard?

Dragon: (Irritated) Im not a lizard I'm the god dragon, also known as Bahamut.

Y/n: Im not a human im a saiyan, my name is Y/n.

Bahamut: Where are your parents saiyan?

Y/n: They died.

Bahamut: Do you want me to take care of you and teach you some interesting powers?

Y/n: Yes Bahamut, I want to learn these powers. But what are they?

Bahamut: I can use all dragon elements. And the other power is I can create or change whatever I want, even as to change the entire nature of this very planet. Its a power only few can use and
even less can master it.

Y/n (Exited): Wow can you teach me both of these powers? They are amazing!

Bahamut: The first one will be no problem, as for the second one you have to earn it by showing me how strong you are.

Y/n: And how am i showing you how strong i am?

A mountain starts to grow out of the ground

Bahamut: Destroy that mountain and i will teach you the power to create and change everything.

Y/n: (Smiling) There is nothing easier than that. 

Y/n starts to stretch out his arms to the side collecting energy and then places them in front of him. 

Y/n: Final flash! 

A big blast of energy starts to head towards the mountain obliterating it.

Bahamut: (Thinking) I didn't thought it was possible for him to do it. Could he really be the one? The one worthy of all my powers? The one who will defeat him? 

Bahamut: You have proven to be worthy of all my powers Y/n. The lesson starts today as for I  will be your teacher. But be aware! To what you are about to go through, hell would be a wellness resort in comparison! 

Y/n: Is that a challenge or a promise?

Bahamut: Yes

Timeskip 3 years

Bahamut: I will see you in the future Y/n.

Igneel: Bye Natsu.

Metalicana: I will not miss you Gajeel.

Grandine: Bye Wendy my child.

Weisslogia: I can't await the time we finally will meet again.

Skiadrum: Bye Rogue.

The six dragonslayers are sent into the portal into the year 777 on the 7 month of the 7 day.