Author's Notes

Welcome to the sixth instalment of my WWE reality tv series!

A WWE Ex On The Beach spinoff was a book that was highly requested for me to do so I figured, why not?

Now, if you're familiar with my books and with the reality show itself then you can go on and skip this chapter. If you're not, then continue reading.

What is Ex On The Beach?

This is a reality show where a bunch of single people think they're on a show to find love. What they don't know is that instead of coming face to face with brand new people, they're going to be face to face with their exes whether they like it or not.

Every day new exes will arrive to shake things up in the house.

Maybe some exes may rekindle their love, maybe they might bury the hatchet, or maybe they might remain bitter enemies. Only time will tell.

During Ex On The Beach, there will be the Cut or Crush ceremonies and the Shack of Secrets. More about this will be explained later on.

----

Now that the premise of EOTB is explained, time to tell you a little about my books and my WWE universe if you're not familiar with my work.

-This book is the sixth instalment of my WWE reality tv franchise. If you're a new reader, I don't recommend you start by reading this book because you may be very lost with what's going on character wise. I suggest you start by reading my first book, WWE The Challenge Free Agents (warning, its kinda cringe).

There is lots of on going storylines and feuds etc so if you're unaware of what went on in my other books then for sure you'll be lost in this one.

-Yes, I am using characters from WWE but in this universe, they're just regular people/reality stars, not wrestlers.

-The characters in the book are either in their 20's or early 30's. Except for the host.

-Like reality shows in real life, the characters in this book will not be allowed to use their phones or any kind of technology. They will be cut off from the outside world entirely during their time on the show.

-Some of the characters are written based on their in ring persona while others are based on their real life personalities. Sometimes, characters are written based on both.

-I do take inspiration from wrestling storylines, real life drama and storylines from the actual show.

-The way the characters are written does not reflect on what I personally think of them.

-This book is rated PG-16 because of explicit language, alcohol use and sexually suggestive scenes.

-This is a WWE book but....for this book only, there may be some AEW stars popping up.

So, thats about everything you need to know.

Who do you hope to see as singles and who do you hope are their exes???

Hope you guys enjoy the book!

Updates will begin soon.

-SinnaMonnBun

Theme Songs:

Levitating-Dua Lipa