468

Seeing a Ghost

To the North of the capital, a wild fight had broken out. It was so vicious that Feng Yu Heng was about to begin cursing their mothers.

“Fuck! What exactly did this group eat growing up??” After dropping an enemy with her military knife, she angrily said: “Why are they so strong?”

Feng Yu Heng could not be blamed for being vulgar. Duan Mu Qing having a large number of people was one aspect. Most importantly, these people were extremely strong. Their fitness level and sword techniques formed a perfect combination. It was to the point where if she wanted to drop one, she had to exchange nearly a dozen blows.

The military knife in her hand was the one that she had brought out on the first day of the new year to break the weapons made of iron essence from Zong Sui. With this sort of weapon in hand, the opponents’ attack also gradually began to slow. In the end, it was still just a bit slower. The opposition had more people and they had fewer. Xuan Tian Hua and Ban Zou were both able to handle one side on their own. But Wang Chuan, who was more adept in using qinggong, suffered a bit more. Huan Quan’s martial arts also could not compare to Xuan Tian Hua and Ban Zou. The two were beginning to feel fatigued. By the end, a strike from the enemy caused them to fall to the ground.

Xuan Tian Hua pulled her up in a timely manner, pulling her to his side. This ended up saving Huang Quan’s life.

Feng Yu Heng knew that they could not continue on like this. While fighting, she retreated to Xuan Tian Hua’s side and heard Xuan Tian Hua say: “Heng Heng, think of a way to escape. Find a place to hide!”

She lost it, “Only a coward would hide!”

Xuan Tian Hua angrily gritted his teeth: “Find a place to hide. Ming’er definitely sent someone to find us.”

Feng Yu Heng clenched her jaw, “Then let’s go wait for the reinforcements together. I do not believe it, can a lowly Duan Mu Qing force us to stay here?” As she said this, she moved over to Huang Quan’s side. Finding a moment, she seized her weapon and tossed it away without even thinking. She then handed her the military knife: “Use this!”

Huang Quan wanted to refuse but how could this situation give her any time to think. The enemy was advancing without any pauses.

With a steel knife in hand, there was no need for her to dodge the swords that were swung at her. She could meet them directly and cut through their iron swords as though they were made of mud. Not to mention cutting an enemy sword in two, she then cut at the person’s forehead. That person had not yet recovered from the shock of having their weapon broken. His vision became cloudy, and he lost his life.

Feng Yu Heng no longer had a weapon, but she still had quite a few anesthetic needles in her space. There were also tranquilizer guns, thus she simply stood in place and raised her hand to begin shooting. She could finally understand it. This group of enemies was truly too fierce and too strong. They were all as strong as bulls. With her small body, if she continued to fight them properly, she would definitely die of exhaustion. Fortunately, the four people around her were protecting her. The enemies could not get close to her, ensuring that she had a certain amount of space.

She stood there and repeatedly brought her hand up, and people continued to fall all around them. Xuan Tian Hua was originally worried when he saw her hand her weapon to Huang Quan, but he was now able to calm down. Letting out a sigh of relief, he moved to her side and said: “These people were brought by Duan Mu Qing down from the North, but he definitely did not bring so many people when he first arrived. The majority of them must have been hiding to the North of the city. The people from the North mainly eat raw meat with beef being the majority of that meat. Their bodies are much stronger than those from the central region, and they also have more endurance. That’s why we will feel a little more tired when facing them. This is also the main reason Da Shun has never sent troops to deal with Qian Zhou.”