594

Two World-Wrecking Demons

When Xuan Tian Hua saw Feng Zi Rui appear with a young girl before him, his mind had already collapsed past the point of collapse. Along the same route from the capital to Fu Zhou, imperial concubine Yun had already given him a fright of a similar level. Why was it that Zi Rui had to come as well?

On the other side, imperial concubine Yun was already beyond moved when she saw Zi Rui! As though she had gone mad, she rushed forward and hugged the child and began kissing his cheeks!

Zi Rui saw a beauty with a veil covering her face charge forward and thought that it could be a good thing. After all, although he could not see her entire face, her eyes were very pretty! But this beauty was a little too familiar! Even through the veil, he could faintly feel the saliva on her lips. Zi Rui felt embarrassed and tried to dodge but failed.

Xuan Tian Hua waved his hand, saying to the retainer: “They did indeed come for me. You can go for now.” When the retainer left, he closed the door. Only then did he pull imperial concubine Yun and Zi Rui apart. Staring at Zi Rui, he asked: “Who did you come with?”

Zi Rui had a bitter look on his face, wiping away the saliva from imperial concubine Yun’s kisses. He lowered his head and looked at his fingers in a pitiful manner, saying: “I didn’t come with anyone. I came on my own.” He then pulled Ying Cao over: “She came with me.”

Xuan Tian Hua’s mind whirred loudly. Even for someone who was free of worldly cares like him, it was impossible to remain calm at a time like this. He absolutely did not think that the two children would come all this way from the capital to Fu Zhou in the East. Although the trip would not be as dangerous as a trip to the North, for a child, the difficulty was rather high.

“Hua’er.” Imperial concubine Yun tugged his sleeve, “The children are already here. In any case, we should give them some food first.”

Xuan Tian Hua felt that he was like an extra in this dining hall. He could not even handle just his mother, yet two more venerable people had shown up. This was truly too much to handle!

“Forget it.” He did not know what he should say. Curse? He could not get any curses out. Beat them? He could not bring himself to do it. He could only do as imperial concubine Yun had said: “Eat first!”

Having received his permission, imperial concubine Yun quickly brought the two children to wash their hands. Zi Rui was a little dazed and would occasionally glance at imperial concubine Yun. He wondered to himself, who was this woman? To call his Highness the seventh prince Hua’er and be so intimate, could it be that she was Princess Chun? That’s not right, no, no matter how he looked at the seventh prince, he did not look like someone that had married a princess. But if she was not a princess, who was she?

This question revolved around Zi Rui’s mind until the end of the meal; however, he still could not figure it out. Xuan Tian Hua saw that the two children were finally full. Only then did he say: “For the time being, rest here for a couple days. I will have a guard send you back later on.”

Zi Rui was stunned then quickly waved his hand: “I won’t go back, I won’t go back! Seventh brother, I came to help you. I can’t go back.”

“Help me?” Xuan Tian Hua laughed, reaching out to pull Zi Rui to his side. Copying Feng Yu Heng’s usual actions, he pinched his small cheeks. This child had traveled from the capital to Fu Zhou. This long journey should have been rather difficult, but his cheeks were still very round. It could be seen that he must have brought a large amount of money from home and eaten quite well along the way. “What does Zi Rui want to help seventh brother with?”