525

Elder Sister, Save Me

Feng Yu Heng’s pharmacy could be used for mobility. It was just that it could only be used for the length of the pharmacy. The two appeared a total of three times. On the third time, they finally arrived at the side of the boat.

Upon appearing, Xuan Tian Ming immediately grabbed Feng Yu Heng tightly and said in a deep voice: “Grab on!” After saying this, he used his inner strength, sending the two soaring upward before the two landed on the deck.

When they landed, a pregnant woman with a large belly was looking at the two with a shocked expression. She even looked at the river once more. It was clear that she had seen the two appearing and disappearing.

Feng Yu Heng gently flicked her wrist and pulled out a knife. After taking a single glance at the pregnant woman, she let go of the knife in her hand, sending it straight at the neck of the pregnant woman.

Following this, Xuan Tian Ming sneered. The pregnant woman did not have a chance to defend, as the surgical knife stabbed into her throat. She could not even let out a single scream. When she died, fear did not even get a chance to appear in her eyes. It remained on the earlier look of confusion and shock.

Feng Yu Heng coldly said: “What sort of pregnant woman would risk their pregnancy and come stand on the deck in this heavy rain? The people of Qian Zhou really put in quite a bit of thought to get onto this boat.”

At this time, Xuan Tian Ming’s whip extended forward and wrapped around Feng Yu Heng’s surgical knife, pulling it back. She held it in her hand once more then went forward to pick at the pregnant woman’s belly. Sure enough, there was a soft cushion stuffed inside.

This person was a hidden guard from Qian Zhou. She had been hidden on this boat to assist the divine archery team. Her martial abilities were actually quite amazing. Unfortunately, no matter how great her abilities were, they could not handle Feng Yu Heng’s ghost-like appearance and disappearance. She was already completely frightened stiff by what she had seen. That was the reason that she did not even react when the surgical knife went flying at her.

After the two got on the boat, they immediately killed one person. Very quickly, who knew how many people suddenly appeared from all sides. There were people in all kinds of disguises. At this time, however, an ominous look came from all of their eyes, as they stared at the two.

Xuan Tian Ming pointed his whip forward and loudly said: “Little children of Qian Zhou, this lord will send you to Western Heaven!” After saying this, the whip suddenly became hard and acted like a spear, stabbing forward at an enemy’s chest. This cut his clothes open and left a bloody mark on his chest. “Dear wife!” He shouted loudly, an endless joy filling his voice, “Husband will take care of killing the pigs. You should just take care of providing some extra cuts!” As he spoke, he suddenly dashed forward, flying into the middle of the enemies.

Feng Yu Heng followed behind with a cold expression. This was the first time that the two had worked together in a fight. There was a bit of excitement in their hearts. Xuan Tian Ming’s strikes focused on being fast and accurate. If he wanted to kill someone, he would not leave them any time to breathe or prepare. The whip was handled even more magnificently than a sword. There were times when it flopped around, and there were times when it stretched forward to probe. With every flick of the whip, a chunk of flesh would be torn off by the barbs on the whip.

There were roughly 30 enemies, and they were suddenly caught off-guard by Xuan Tian Ming. But they were still fine guards that had been trained for many years by Qian Zhou. The chaos that had erupted was quickly recovered from, and they swiftly began their counterattack.