512

I Am Unreasonable, Do as You Please

Yao shi’s surgery lasted until the sun came up the next day. The people in the Feng manor had already eaten breakfast. She and Yao Xian brought the still unconscious Yao shi out from the space.

Perhaps it was because of some movement, but Xuan Tian Ming, who had been standing guard outside the entire time, noticed the movement and called out through the door: “Heng Heng?”

With him calling out like this, Zi Rui, who had been in a light sleep at his side, was woken up. Looking up with his round face, he anxiously asked: “Is the treatment completed?”

Feng Yu Heng heard their voices and quickly replied: “She’s been cured. You can come in!”

Having received an answer, Xuan Tian Ming immediately brought Zi Rui into the room. Immediately following them were Huang Quan, Song Kang and Bai Ze.

Yao shi had already been placed back on the bed. The sheets that had been dyed with blood were removed for new sheets. She had not yet woken up, and her complexion was still not too good.

She explained: “The anesthetic still has not worn off. She will only wake up after another 24 hours.”

Zi Rui rushed forward to look at his mother. Holding Yao shi’s hand, he quietly spoke to her. Xuan Tian Ming, however, only paid attention to his wife.

At this time, Feng Yu Heng’s complexion was extremely poor. It seemed to be even worse than Yao shi’s. She also looked to be very weak. Sitting sideways on a chair, she saw Xuan Tian Ming coming toward her, thus she reached her hand out for him to hold. He asked her: “What exactly did you do? Why is your face so pale?”

She smiled wryly, “A transfusion.”

“What?” Xuan Tian Ming expressed that he did not have the ability to understand this, “What is a transfusion?”

She explained to him: “Mother lost a great deal of blood from that wound. The blood remaining in her body was not enough to support her, thus I drew some of the blood from my body and put it into her blood vessels.”

Xuan Tian Ming was on the verge of collapse. He pointed at Feng Yu Heng, his arms shaking slightly, “You, drew the blood from your own body for her? Feng Yu Heng, do you still want to live?”

She smiled and shook his hand, “It’s fine. This is a very normal medical procedure. Also, did you know? A person losing blood every now and then is quite good for the body.”

How could Xuan Tian Ming accept this modern medical information. As long as he thought of Feng Yu Heng drawing her own blood, the feeling began to crush his heart. No matter how he thought about it, he felt distressed. The more he thought, the more it hurt.

Feng Yu Heng knew that it would be difficult for him to accept, and she did not insist on it. She just explained the basic principles of a blood transfusion and told him: “I really am fine.”

Xuan Tian Ming helplessly shook his head. Seeing that Feng Yu Heng looked to truly be fine aside from looking exhausted, he finally calmed down a little. But he still warned her: “In the future, you are not allowed to do this sort of thing!”

She nodded, “Fine.” At the same time, she was feeling quite fortunate. Fortunately, Yao shi and she had the same blood type. Otherwise, this matter would truly be difficult. The operating room inside her space did not have a blood bank. In the event that she had a patient that had lost too much blood, she could only draw it on the spot. Fortunately, her grandfather was present. Otherwise, this surgery would have been completely impossible for her to complete on her own.