564

Duan Mu An Guo, This Imperial Daughter Will Give you a Grand Gift

She practically believed that she had misheard. She wanted to ask, but the hidden guard from the North had already pushed the door and entered. The person behind her moved to a different position. Only then could he ensure that he did not get seen.

The two stayed hidden in the rafters for a bit until they were certain that the person had left. Feng Yu Heng sniffled then suddenly opened her mouth and bit down on the arm that was still wrapped around her neck.

The person trembled with pain but did not dare let out the slightest bit of sound. They could only grit their teeth and endure this trial. Only after Feng Yu Heng had bit down enough and let go did he let out a long sigh, “I saved you out of goodwill, and you still bit me.” It truly was too exhausting. How did he end up with such a troublesome master.

Feng Yu Heng waved her fist at him and lowered her voice, saying: “Ban Zou, with you being injured to that degree, why have you come to the North instead of recovering back in the capital?” Back when he had spoken up the first time, she was already able to tell that the person behind her was her hidden guard, Ban Zou. Only then did she cooperate with him. It was just that the sudden shock and the crime of this guy not staying in the capital to recover left her with no choice but to punish him severely.

Ban Zou snorted, having no intention of speaking with her any further. Right now, the rafters of this building was truly not the place to speak. He held Feng Yu Heng at the waist and reminded her: “Hold onto me. I will bring you out.”

Before Feng Yu Heng could agree, they were already soaring through the air, heading straight for a window that Ban Zou had broken ahead of time.

Feng Yu Heng was already very accustomed to being carried around by someone using qinggong. In fact, she could even empty her mind and think about something else, for example: “Ban Zou, fly a little slower. I finally managed to come to this palace, and I need to take a look around at the sights and sounds.”

Ban Zou always felt that his master was extremely brash. This sort of impression grew even more at this time. He gritted his teeth and said: “Do you truly know just how dangerous this place is? Even just bringing you out, I need to be extremely careful, yet you want to look at the scenery? Do you not want to live?”

Feng Yu Heng waved her hand, “I definitely want to live, but I was just thinking. I am the dignified imperial daughter of Da Shun. Since I was kind enough to make the journey to the palace in the North, no matter what is said, I can’t possibly come empty-handed, right?”

Ban Zou reminded her: “You really didn’t come empty-handed. You gave him a grandniece to be his new wife. This gift is already enough. Let’s not cause more of a stir, alright? If you have anything else to do, there’s no need for his Highness to skin me. I’ll just bash my own head in.”

Feng Yu Heng felt that this hidden guard was too lacking in courage, “Ban Zou, in any case, you’ve been with me for over a year. Why is there not the slightest bit of improvement?” She said with dissatisfaction: “You had the courage to sneak over to the North, so why do you not have the courage to make a lap around the palace? Tsk tsk!” She reached out and pointed back, “Little nuisance, if you didn’t come, this imperial daughter would have played around even more happily.”

Ban Zou was so angry that smoke billowed from his head. Gritting his teeth, he said: “You really don’t have a conscience. I chased over here from so far away and finally managed to catch up; however, I heard that you pretended to be a maidservant and went North. I chased along with great difficulty until I reached this palace; however, I saw that you ended up causing this much trouble, yet you call me a nuisance. Just now, if I did not save you, you would have been noticed by them.”