540

A Certain Person Got Jealous

Xuan Tian Ming always knew that once Feng Yu Heng made any decision, there was no chance of it being walked back. It was impossible for it to be changed, even if the person advising her was him.

Just like when he brought up going with her, this girl also had 100 excuses of her own: “Xuan Tian Ming, that can’t be done. Your appearance is too unique. Even if you removed your mask, that purple lotus flower on your forehead is the best proof of identity. It’s not possible for you to scrape that off, right? How painful would that be!”

He wanted to say that the key problem here was not “pain” alright? Her excuses did not end here: “Me entering the North would be a covert mission. I absolutely must not be discovered by anyone, thus you must remain here with the army to lead the way. You must make it seem as though I am leading the army.” Speaking to this point, she paused and thought for a while before adding: “Is there anyone that can be a substitute for me?”

“Hm?” Xuan Tian Ming was startled then immediately understood what she meant. After thinking for a while, he said: “Leave behind one of Wang Chuan or Huang Quan. I will arrange for more hidden guards to accompany you.”

“No good.” Feng Yu Heng shook her head, “Those two are a few years older than me, and they are quite a bit taller. It’s very easy to have this get exposed.”

“Then just don’t go.” Xuan Tian Ming replied very frankly, “Without anyone to act as your substitute, what are you going for, and it’s likely that things will be exposed.”

Because of this topic, the two did not sleep for the entire night. From the middle of the night until dawn, when Wang Chuan and Huang Quan entered the room, the two were still talking.

Wang Chuan listened for a while before finally understanding what they were talking about, but she did not stop Feng Yu Heng from going to the North. Instead, she just pondered for a while then said: “The Feng family’s third young miss has a figure that is very similar. She shares quite a few similarities with young miss in her figure. Perhaps… she could.”

Feng Yu Heng was stunned, “Xiang Rong?” She then shook her head immediately, “No good, it’s too dangerous.”

Xuan Tian Ming did not think much of it, “This trip will be entirely within Da Shun’s borders, and it will be with the entire army. Aside from being a bit tiring, there is no real danger.”

Huang Quan also said: “This idea is quite good. When it comes to set up camp in the North, we will secretly send third young miss back. Nobody will know about it. Young miss, it’s fine.”

Feng Yu Heng thought for a while but was still a little uncertain, asking: “Is it really fine? If something was to happen to Xiang Rong, I would not be able to provide concubine mother An with an explanation!”

Xuan Tian Ming felt helpless, “If something happened to you, I would not be able to provide any explanation to old man Yao. We will be leaving the day after tomorrow. If you really want to go, this matter needs to be decided on as soon as possible.”

Having been forced back to this point, there was no time for Feng Yu Heng to consider things too much. She gritted her teeth, “Forget it, Xiang Rong it is.” She then ordered Wang Chuan: “You head back and bring Xiang Rong over. Also, you need to think of a way to help keep concubine mother An calm.”

Wang Chuan nodded, “Young miss, don’t worry. In the worst case, I will just say that you’ve gone out to fight, and imperial concubine Yun was feeling extremely bored on her own, thus she wanted to borrow third young miss for a while.”