552

Yuan Fei the Scoundrel

When imperial concubine Yun spoke, Xuan Tian Hua was about to take a sip of tea. As a result, he nearly choked to death.

"Feng Xiang Rong?" He slightly furrowed his brow and asked imperial concubine Yun: "How did she end up getting mentioned?"

Imperial concubine Yun, however, was very satisfied with what he said. It was just that her satisfaction was with the first part of what he had said, "See, you even remember her name."

"Mother." Xuan Tian Hua's head ached. How could imperial concubine Yun's actions be those of a mother. They were clearly causing him trouble! It had to be said that in this life, there were only two people that he could not bear to refuse. One was Feng Yu Heng and the other was imperial concubine Yun. In any case, Feng Yu Heng was... sensible! She would never make any unreasonable requests of him, but imperial concubine Yun would not give him the slightest chance. She was the mother, and he was the son. He had to listen to anything that his mother said, and he was not permitted to object. Xuan Tian Hua smiled bitterly then helped right the bamboo hat that had been bumped. Pleading for mercy, he said: "She's just a young girl. Mother, don't randomly put people together as couples."

Unfortunately, imperial concubine Yun completely ignored this. She continued to remain in her own world: "I heard that the Feng family's third girl has been close with old fourth recently. You insist on saying someone is randomly putting together, that person would be that damn old man. Although I usually don't go out, I do know about the things that I should know about. The old man was reluctant to kill old fourth, thus he had him imprisoned. He even had him embroider things for the Feng family's third girl. Hah, what sort of situation do you think this is? For him to come up with this sort of trick, there shouldn't be anything wrong with his brain, right?"

Imperial concubine Yun's voice grew louder when she spoke about these things. Slapping the table, the bang startled everyone around.

Xuan Tian Hua quickly patted her back: "Calm down, calm down a little."

These actions were also seen by his attendants, and the identity of "the woman at master's side" became a little more certain to them. It was just that they never expected... "Master is afraid of his wife?"

"Our master's personality is too good and does not lower himself to that woman's level."

"But this female master is a little too fierce. Say, with her showing that sort of thing to his Highness, how did she end up getting angry!"

Indeed, there were very few people that could express their anger toward Xuan Tian Hua, especially women. Aside from Feng Yu Heng and imperial concubine Yun, almost all other girls would blush deeply simply from seeing Xuan Tian Hua. However, the one at Xuan Tian Hua's side was imperial concubine Yun.

Otherwise, how could it be said that people of one family are very similar. Imperial concubine Yun's temper was practically the same as the Emperor's. The two were fiery people; otherwise, how could just a simple argument have led to them not seeing each other for multiple decades.?

Imperial concubine Yun slowed down for a bit, finally allowing herself to calm down; however, she added: "It's fine. Hua'er, don't be afraid. Mother guarantees that I can steal that girl for you. Isn't it just old fourth? What did mother teach you two from a young age? Hm? Did you forget?"

Xuan Tian Hua sighed, "I don't dare forget. Mother has taught Ming'er and me from a young age to take anything that we want. If we can't get it, just steal it. If we can't steal it, just break it."

"Right." Imperial concubine Yun nodded, "That's how it works. If you can't bring yourself to steal away a woman, just have Ming'er help you. Oh, he's fighting a war, so it's quite likely that he won't be able to return quickly. It's fine, isn't mother here! Just wait until we return from the East. Mother will definitely send the Feng family's third girl to your Chun Palace."