529

Brother-in-Law Will Support You

Feng Yu Heng never thought that a day would come when she would explain how a gun worked to a person from an ancient era, what a bullet was, and how to use a gun. Fortunately, Xuan Tian Ming’s ability to understand things was very good, and he did not do anything stupid like wanting to try the gun on the boat. He also did not ask why she had this sort of thing.

In summary, when Feng Yu Heng finished teaching him what needed to be taught, she saw that he did not continue to ask, thus she let out a sigh of relief.

Since it had been brought out, there had to be a reason for bringing it out. She had thought long ago that she would need to prepare a decent dowry for herself, but the imperial family had plenty of money and jewels. Even if she prepared, she would not be able to bring out anything nice for Xuan Tian Ming. Having just mentioned the gun, she had a realization. If she used this thing as a dowry, it was quite good. No matter how skilled Xuan Tian Ming was at martial arts, there would always be injuries and deaths on the battlefield. Having an extra gun to protect his life would always be better than any older weapon.

“Hold on to it.” She told Xuan Tian Ming: “The bullets are all in my space. I will give you some more when you get back.” After thinking a little, she added: “in truth, I did not want to have this sort of thing appear in Da Shun. For such a heaven-defying thing to appear so soon, it’s clear that the flow of history will change. Xuan Tian Ming, whether this outcome is good or bad, none are able to foretell. Perhaps it’s good for us now, but in the future…”

Xuan Tian Ming knew what she was talking about. Which of the things inside her space was not heaven-defying. If those sorts of things appeared in Da Shun, perhaps the world would descend into chaos. He thought a little and placed the gun back in Feng Yu Heng’s hands. He then said with a strange gaze: “Keep it for now. When we lead the troops North, I will take it then. Place it inside the space. That way, a third party will not know about it.”

Feng Yu Heng did not argue, nodding and putting the two guns away, “They’ll be kept with me for now.”

“Un.” He continued: “There’s no need to worry too much about what should appear and what shouldn’t. As I see it, since you were able to have that sort of space, it means that this sort of thing is definitely destined to appear in this world. Whether it came sooner or later, it all depended on the opportunity. Thus, Heng Heng, do not feel too burdened. Just go with the flow.”

In regards to this issue, Feng Yu Heng had thought about it before. Since the heavens had arranged for her to arrive in this world along with this medical space filled with modern medicine and magical replicating ability, it was all clearly something that was destined to happen. Even if it was not her, there would be another person that would accomplish these matters.

Da Shun did not belong to the history that she knew, thus the changes that she made would not affect her history.

Feng Yu Heng managed to think things through, and she no longer felt as conflicted. She reached her consciousness into her space and searched about. When she had gone in to take a bath, she had already carried Ban Zou over to the operating room. The space’s ability to maintain an item’s condition allowed her to keep him unconscious, but the wound that had begun to turn black still caused her heart to ache.

“Ban Zou’s injury is a small matter, but the wound was poisoned.” She furrowed her brow and said: “I can handle the surgery for the wound, but the treatment of the poison, it would be best if we asked the people of Qian Zhou for the anti-toxin. But this is not too realistic. We can only wait until we return to the capital for my grandfather to take a look.” Yao Xian was a specialist in bacteria. The vaccine from back then was developed by Yao Xian. Feng Yu Heng trusted that Yao Xian would be able to treat the poison that had infiltrated Ban Zou’s body. He would just need time, and there was no need to worry too much. Rather, it was the injured person from Qian Zhou that had been thrown in that made her ask Xuan Tian Ming: “How should that person be handled?”