527

I Want to Kill Him

Following Feng Yu Heng’s counterattack, and following Qian Zhou’s divine archery team having its wrists shattered by this mysterious weapon, they were no longer able to use their bows. The hidden guards of Da Shun surged forward, and the situation was reversed.

The divine archery team from Qian Zhou that now had destroyed wrists could no longer raise their bows. As for the fine guards that Feng Yu Heng and Xuan Tian Ming kept barely alive, how could they be in any condition to fight back against Xuan Tian Ming’s hidden guards. This was truly just a one-sided slaughter. It was truly an unfair fight.

For a while, the blood on the deck flowed like a river. All of the guests were hiding in the cabins, not daring to come out. With only the sound of a crying child, the early morning seemed even more bleak with this heavy rain.

Feng Yu Heng expressionlessly placed the four guns that she was holding back into the space. In her previous life, the team of special military doctors organized by the military did not just require that she have top-tier medical abilities. She also had to be proficient in martial arts and marksmanship. Otherwise, even the best doctor would be unable to save more wounded people from under the hail of bullets.

Feng Yu Heng had placed quite a few guns inside her space. It was just that she had never thought that she would truly make use of them in this era. She did not want to introduce firearms too early to this era. She never wanted to go overboard with overthrowing this era’s rules. However, the situation did not develop in the manner that she had desired. In the midst of it all, it seemed that there was a hand pushing her forward, forcing her to gradually bring out things that did not belong to this world.

She thought this had to be fate, right.

Without thinking any further, Feng Yu Heng made use of the chaos to rush toward the cage. Raising the military knife in her hand, she cut open the lock. Zi Rui had been locked up inside for a long time, thus his joints were a little stiff. There were also many wounds on his body. She had to be very careful when carrying him out.

She really wanted to hug Zi Rui. In this world, he was the only one she was able to show her affection from the body’s original owner’s perspective. Because he had suffered so much because of her, heavens knew how much Feng Yu Heng wanted to pull this younger brother into a hug and begin to cry.

But Zi Rui’s body was covered in many injuries. Earlier, she was not able to see it clearly because of the heavy rain. Now that she was closer, she found that the child’s body was completely covered in scrapes. Some places, it was clear that he had been whipped. His wrists and ankles were also shackled. Feng Yu Heng casually pulled out a hairpin from her space and quickly unlocked the iron shackles. Once the wrists and ankles were freed from the shackles, she found that they were covered in bruises. In fact, she only brushed up against them, and the child grimaced.

Feng Yu Heng felt that there was no way for her to express her heartache. That sort of pain had reached her bones. Aside from herself, there was also the body’s original owner’s natural reaction that also attacked her nerves. She immediately dropped to the deck and did not dare hug Zi Rui forcefully. She could only cry.

Feng Zi Rui was afraid. In his mind, his elder sister was the strongest woman in the world. There was nothing in the world that could knock her down. Even when Yao shi woke up and said all of those things, although Feng Yu Heng had also reacted strongly, her eyes were filled with despair and grief. It was unlike the current situation, where they were filled with guilt.

He used his own small hand to gently wipe away Feng Yu Heng’s tears, but the tears mixed with the rain. No matter what, he was unable to wipe them all away. Zi Rui became a little anxious and repeatedly said: “Elder sister, don’t cry. Zi Rui isn’t in pain. It really doesn’t hurt. These are all external injuries. They will be better after a bit of rest. Brother-in-law already said it. If a man’s body does not have scars, how can he be called man!”