495

I Thought You Were Going to Dig Up my Family’s Grave

The old emperor’s voice that had appeared out of nowhere nearly caused Feng Jin Yuan to piss himself out of fear. Watching the person in plain clothes that could not hide his domineering aura walk from the entrance toward them, Feng Jin Yuan’s legs trembled before he dropped to his knees.

His face also turned white, his calves tightened up, and a cold sweat began to pour down. He even found it hard to breathe. He bowed his head to the ground. Before he could even say long live, he felt a small breeze blow past his side. The corner of a certain very powerful person’s robes scraped past his face then hastily passed by his side.

Huh?

Feng Jin Yuan was stunned and turned to look. There, he saw the Emperor’s figure continue forward.

At this time, Yao Xian, who had been standing behind Feng Yu Heng, felt his scalp turn numb and said: “Girl, I will be going back first.” Before he even finished speaking, he turned to walk away.

No, it should be said that he turned to escape. A wind was created by his footsteps. If he knew qinggong, he most likely would have used it now.

Unfortunately, the Emperor was faster than him. That person had practically run over, and he used some inner strength. With just a few steps, he managed to catch up to Yao Xian. He then reached forward and grabbed Yao Xian’s collar. Using some strength, he pulled him back.

Feng Yu Heng facepalmed and quietly began to pray for her grandfather, hoping that he wouldn’t be strangled to death!

The running Yao Xian expressed that the pressure was very high, and he was a little afraid to face the Emperor. In the memories of the body’s original owner, this old emperor got along with him quite well. Even if he was sent to Huang Zhou back then, there was a goal in mind. First, it was to prevent the interested parties from taking action. Second, Huang Zhou was actually a good place!

Upon thinking of this, he heard the Emperor’s voice come from behind his head. It was still loud and full of energy, “Old man Yao, what are you running away for when seeing Us?” After saying this, he leaned forward and quietly asked: “You shouldn’t have wasted all of the profits in Huang Zhou, right?”

Yao Xian’s lips twitched, “I’m not that dumb, but you should test my intelligence too much. The matters over there cannot be taken care of in just three to five years.”

The Emperor nodded. Turning his hand, he turned Yao Xian completely around. Like this, the two were face to face, and he then said: “Either way, you’ve come back. There is no need for you to leave. The rest can be left to the children to handle. You should stay. Return to the imperial physician’s group. My dearest is still missing you.”

Upon mentioning imperial concubine Yun, Yao Xian felt a little troubled. The original owner did not have any memories regarding imperial concubine Yun. He just remembered that the original person had gotten rid of some scars for imperial concubine Yun. He could also recall some memories of imperial concubine Yun being very respectful towards the original owner. But this would not be a reason for an imperial concubine to want to see him after all of these years.

The Emperor saw that Yao Xian did not speak for a long time and felt a little dazed. Puzzled, he asked: “What is it, are you unwilling?”

Yao Xian helplessly shook his head, “It’s not that I am unwilling. Rather, it’s when I left the capital that year, I was met with an accident along the way. I fell ill, and when I woke up, my mind was not as clear as before. There are many things that I have forgotten.”

“Well, shit!” The Emperor leaped up, surprising Yao Xian. He then heard the Emperor loudly say: “You damn old man, you should not have forgotten about Us, right?”