Chapter 70

Narrator's pov

-

She loved Aelia like she was the last of her kind. It was as if she spoke the same language as her, yet no other person alive was able to.

To be around her was like finally not being alone - as if all her life she'd been isolated, in a loveless room, in a doorless room... and then suddenly Aelia walked in as if strolling over a summer meadow.

Aelia's lips on her skin, claimed her as her own. Such soft and delicate hands, trying so hard not to hurt her. She couldn't held but smile as how gently Aelia was, it made her feel special. It made her feel cherished. It made her feel loved.

The blonde continued to place kisses down her collarbone, reaching to a sensitive area. Her milky breasts spilled out of her bra as Aelia's unhooked it. Enlarged brown nipples dotted both her breasts. The white of her breasts contrasted to the tanned skin around.

In that split second under Aelia's touch, every nerve in Luna's body and brain was electrified. The anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

"You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication was instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you, not that I'd want to. Just your scent sends me into a heady trance, one that doesn't end until our bodies are still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be" Aelia said in a soft voice

Luna felt her heart do flips at her girlfriend's words, there wasn't a way to react by speaking so she talked to her the best way she knew how to.

Her fingers cupped Aelia's chin as she pulled her forward, connecting their lips into a passionate kiss.

She pressed her lips against the blonde's, feeling her body loosen and shoulders sink as the feeling consumed them both.

She loved the way Aelia's small body melted into her own. The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. The way she relented as Luna played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter.

She left Luna's mouth curve into a smile as their lips moved tenderly together, she tilted her head to deepen the kiss as their strong tongues brushed against each other.

Luna lightly sucked on her bottom lip earning a soft moan from the smaller girl. Her hands gently trailed down her toned back and palmed her backside firmly

Her fingertips brushed her skin and cupped her ass, grinding their hips together and causing an intense heat to rise in their stomachs.

Her breath shuddered against the girl's mouth but she attached their lips against quickly, delving their tongues deeper.

Their kiss grew even hungrier and their tongues dove deeper, both girl's desperately needing that closeness of each other as their hips rolled against each other in a sensual rhythm.

"I'm addicted to everything you do. I'm addicted to the way you talk, the way you love, every single thing Aelia"  Luna whispered as she pressed her lips to the girl's jaw

Aelia's neck tilted backwards as she allowed Luna's lips to saturate her entire skin, soaking her neck with her soft lips that ignited her skin on fire with each touch.

Her hips still rolled against Luna's, earning a soft moan from the taller girl. Aelia chuckled and leaned down again, pressed her full mouth on the girl's tender breasts, her wet stiff tongue pressed against the girl's nub, feeling them instantly harden under her touch.

Luna's head threw back and landed deep into the pillow, her back arched above the mattress and her hands gripped the sheets on either sides of her head. The feeling and heat of Aelia grinding her front against hers and her tongue swirling around her nipples was driving her insane.