News and Spoilers

It's been a while! I'm sorry for keeping those of you who read this book waiting.

Here's what's going on. I not going to publish anymore chapters until I have finished the rest of the book, then I'll publish it all. Hopefully It won't take too much longer, I have finished a few chapters already. 

I hope you look forward to the rest of the stories release :)

Please continue to support me 🤞💜

Thanks!

A few clips of the next few chapters . . . 

"Good." He said, then looked Deathbringer up and down. "You are very attractive." He added, as if on second thought.

". . . Thank you? But as far as I know, I'm sexually oriented towards women"

                                                     ______________________

Ginger smiled again. "Our organization is called the New Age, but this is not true. We aim to rid ourselves of the curse of the new and the modern. We wish to go backwards in time and become, once again who god made us to be. We were not created as philosophical beings. Through simplicity we gain purity. We are beasts, we shall always be beasts, we must once again embody the beast. Only then shall the world be saved."

                                                 _________________________

Deathbringer didn't have time to feel terrified. The blow came as fast as lightening, and darkness came even faster.

                                              ___________________________

They talked well into the night of random, pleasant things, and in the end they fell asleep, Moon and Winter, sitting on either side of Qibli, rested their heads on his shoulders, and they all slept, not as lovers, but as friends. Just as they were before.

                                           _____________________________

He leaned forwards, eagerness in his eyes.

"Well?" He prodded.

"Go sard yourself," Deathbringer spat. 

                                           _______________________________

"There's no fun in torturing a rabbit that's been chained up," Sarai grinned, towering above him.
He grabbed a handful of Deathbringers hair and pulled him upright.

                                          ________________________________

"Velvet," he sobbed. "Velvet I'm sorry. Please Velvet, he made me do it! It wasn't me! He did it! He did it! He always does it! You know it wasn't me, you know I would never do it."

                                        _________________________________

"This boy," the man said. "Is possessed by the devil."

The woman gasped and her hands flew to her mouth. "The devil?" she whispered.

                                       __________________________________

"Shall we submerge his body Father?" one of the nuns holding him asked.

"Stop please!" the boy cried.