Jill POV : Part 1

**"Did you hear me, Jill?  Henry is cheating on you."**

It's been 3 weeks but every time I am alone with my thoughts I think back to that day.  The day my world came crashing down around me.  The day I learned my life as I knew it had been all a lie.  It always feels like it was yesterday.  It hurts just as bad.  I sacrificed everything for him.  I moved first across the country for him and then across the world.  Every time he got a promotion I was there for him.  Looking back it was so obvious.  Why didn't I see it at the time?  I was in denial.  I was in love.  Fuck love.

Maybe at one point he actually cared about me.  We met in high school and dated throughout.  We were once the perfect couple.  My friends were all jealous.  I had it all; a boyfriend with a job and a scholarship to the school of my choice, Syracuse.  I was going to play softball and become a radio host. Henry got promoted and had to move to Seattle.  He said we'd get married if I moved with him so I did.  Things got busy and we never got engaged but I was with him so I was happy.  A year later he was promoted again and he had to move to London.  Once again I was foolish to believe that we'd live happily ever after if I went with him, so I did.  I would have gone anywhere just to be by his side.

I'm 22.  I have no job, no diploma, no relationship.  I can't face my family and friends back home.  I haven't even told them that it's over.  They think everything is normal.  I can't handle their judgements.  I don't have many friends here but luckily I have one, Harry.  I met Harry while interning at a radio station back in the states.  He tried to hit on me and I turned him down but still, we have been friends ever since.  Harry is Harry Styles from One Direction, by the way.  Since they're in the states on tour right now he is letting me stay at his place until I get myself on my feet.  I'm so lucky to have a friend like him.  I'd be lost.