Louis POV : Part 54

One of the benefits of always being busy is that I have no time to really think about how much I messed up with Jill.  We are either on a plane, in concert, or sleeping.  There's not much time for anything else.  She never did reply to the text I sent her and I haven't sent one since.  I know I have to give her space.  I just don't want her to move on.  I still think I can fix this when I get back.  Well I hope I can.

I keep trying to see how she's doing through Harry but he doesn't have much time to talk to her and when he tries she usually doesn't answer.  I heard she's been trying to lay low because of the negative fan response to our breakup.  She deleted her Facebook and Twitter accounts and has basically fallen off the map.  I try to give a listen to her radio show but they barely have her on since the phone calls pour in and they're not nice.  I've tried to ask the fans to give her a break but they are a passionate bunch.  I don't have much control over what they do.  I hope she doesn't blame me.

The lads have been doing a great job of cheering me up.  I've finally stopped hating myself over it.  I'm beginning to have fun again.  As a matter of fact I've been having so much fun that I have pranked Niall.  He just doesn't know it yet. One if my mates from home is coming dressed as a cop and is going to say Niall ordered him to strip.  It's going to be so funny.

We are all in my room waiting for Ivan to show up.  Niall's room is right next to mine so we should be able to hear when he gets here.  I've just gotten a text that he's in the lobby and should be up shortly.  "He's here and on his way up."  We are all giggling like a bunch of girls but it's been a long time since we've all been together doing something like this.  It feels like the old times again.

We all gather up by the door.  We can hear Niall saying something and Ivan  is pretending like he's a police officer so Niall lets him in.  We all file into the hallway and press our ears against the door.  I can't quite make out what is being said but I can hear him turn on some music and Niall yells, "what the hell?"  We all crack up.  I have to see the look on his face.  Ivan opens the door for us to come in and we all go in laughing our asses off.  Niall looks absolutely horrified.  His cheeks are as red as I've ever seen them.

"Sorry, man," Ivan says as he buttons his shirt back up.  "Louis made me."

It isn't long before Niall joins in our laughter.  You have to appreciate a good prank for what it is.  "That was a good one," Niall says after we all settle down, "Good to have you back, Lou."