Louis POV : Part 52

I thought breaking it off with Jill was the right thing.  I thought it would be easy to get over.  We would have been away from each other anyway so I thought there wouldn't be a difference.  I miss talking to her every day. When you spend so much time with someone they know everything about your day already.  I can't talk to the guys since they already know.  I miss sharing my day with her and hearing about her day.  Why didn't I think this through?

The media has gotten wind of our breakup so it's everywhere.  I can't really walk 10 feet without seeing it on a magazine or reading it on the internet.  People where ever I go ask me about it.  Even if they don't directly talk to me I can hear them whispering.  I try to ignore it, I really do.  I have to focus on the tour and entertaining the fans. I did this so I really have to stop feeling sorry for myself.

Harry walks over to me where I am sitting in my hotel room.  "How are you doing?" he asks.  He has been really cool during all of this. He spent all that time trying to get us together and the thanks I pay him is breaking up with her.

"I'm not going to lie, I am pretty mad at myself right now."

"There's nothing you can do about it now.  Don't waste time feeling sorry for yourself."

"Have you been talking to her?"  I just had to ask.  I need to know how she's doing.  So many times I want to call her up and I have to force myself to put the phone down.

"Not that much.  I think she's avoiding the both of us.  She did buy a house, though.  She called me about that."

"That's great."  So that means when we get back she will be gone.  I was hoping she would be at home and I could beg her to take me back.  I sound pathetic. I hate it.

"Have you tried talking to her?"

"No, I am pretty sure she hates me."

"I hope you snap out of it soon.  I miss the old Louis."  He says as he pats me on the back.

I hang my head.  "I do too."

He gives me a quick hug and leaves.  Would it be a good idea to try to talk to her?  Maybe I won't call her but maybe just text her but what should I say?  I can't tell her I miss her because that would just be wrong.  I can't tell her I am a moron and made a terrible mistake because she probably knows that already.  I just want to say something to her that wont make her angry and maybe make her think I am not the most terrible person in the world.  'I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you.'