Jill POV : Part 3

Right now I am getting the apartment ready for Harry and Louis.  They're coming home today.  I haven't met Louis yet, which is weird considering how close Harry and I are.  Any time I'd visit he'd be out with his girlfriend, who I've heard recently broke up with him.  There must be something in the water.  I just hope me being here won't be weird for him.  From what Harry has told me, he didn't even run it by Louis to make sure it was ok.  Normally I would turn down an offer like this if the other person wasn't on board but until I figure out what I'm going to be doing with my life I'll be stuck here.  I have nowhere else to go.

I hear keys jingling and the doorknob turning.  They must be home.  I'm sitting in the living room watching a movie which is pretty much what I do all day and night lately.  I feel a body walk passed me and moments later a door closing down the hallway.  That must have been Louis.  Harry walks in and I stand up to hug him hello. "Welcome home, H," I say in the embrace.

"Sorry about Louis, he'll come around.  Speaking of Louis, I think you would like him."

I roll my eyes.  "As a friend, right?" I know that's not what he meant but I don't want to be set up with anyone.  I don't even know if I'm going to be staying here much longer.  I have been thinking of sucking it up and just going back home.  There is nothing for me here.

"You guys would be perfect together.  You just can't see it yet." He winks.

"This is new for you, H, trying to get someone else laid instead of yourself."

"Ouch!" he says, pretending to be hurt, putting his hand over his heart.  "You've made it clear you don't want me. Wah wah." He wipes a fake tear from his eye.

"I'm just not ready for a relationship right now.  I appreciate you looking out for me though." He gives me a hug and kisses me on the cheek and takes his bags to his room.

I contemplate going to Louis's room and introducing myself but I think better of it.  They just got back from a long tour and a long flight, I'm sure they just want to go to bed.  I can talk to him in the morning.  We haven't talked about the sleeping arrangements so I make myself comfortable on the couch.  I wind up falling asleep with my movie on.