Jill POV : Part 31

So far I am having so much fun with Louis.  I think I may have scared him with all my yelling.  I can't help myself when I'm watching sports.  I was freezing but didn't want to admit it and of course he gave me his coat to wear.  It smelled just like him.  I felt a lot better after that. He felt comfortable enough with me to put his arm around me.  It made me want to snuggle closer to him to keep me warm.  He has been nothing but a gentleman.  He even paid for my scarf.  He didn't have to do that.

Right now we are on our way to get something to eat.  We park and wind up at the Bleeding Heart.  It's a cute place.  I've heard of it but I've never been here.  It's small with a few tables but not too small.  If that makes sense.  We decide to eat in the bistro and they take us to our table.  We are right by the fireplace.  I couldn't have picked a better spot.

After we place our order I take a minute to look around and just take in where I am.  "Is everything alright?" Louis asks as my mind begins to wander.

"It's a little unbelievable when you think about it."  That's just the best way to put how I'm feeling.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just a girl from Buffalo that thought ever since she was 15 that she would marry her high school boyfriend.  Never even left the state of New York before moving away.  Now here I am in London on a date with you, an amazing guy.  I now realize that he was never in love with me at all and I'm lucky to have gotten out of that.  I'm just thankful to be here with you."  I wasn't really ready to express all that to him right now but I am feeling happy for the first time in a long time and he had a right to know that he is the reason.

"You've just made me the happiest guy in the world.  I was honestly feeling like no one would ever truly love me again because of the fame, you know, like they wouldn't bother to get to know the real me. I'm so sorry for the way we started off.  You didn't deserve that."  We hold hands across the table until our food comes then we reluctantly pull away.  This was supposed to be a fun night out together but it has turned into something so much more.  There's no turning back now.  I'm falling head over heels.