Louis POV : Part 28

I have to admit something right here and now, I am a bit nervous about this date.  This is the first time I've had to go on a first date in 3 years.  It helps a little that we are friendly but I know we got off on the wrong foot when she first moved here and I'm not sure if she holds that against me. I am probably over thinking it.  I keep telling myself to just be cool and have fun but I don't want to mess this up.

Every time I pass Harry in the house he just gives me a smile.  This was his plan all along.  And to think I was so against it, I should have known he only had my best interest in mind.  In not expecting anything but a good time to happen.  He keeps asking me if I am going to kiss her.  I honestly have no idea.  Am I ready for that?  Would she even want me to?  It'll be something I feel in the moment.  I'm not trying to rush anything.

I've already gotten ready and I am just waiting for her to get out of Harry's room.  She is getting ready in there.  I've got my hair styled a little differently than usual and I'm dressed not too casually but not too fancy either, we are going to a football game after all.  I plan to take her out to eat afterwords of course.

Harry walks out of his room and sits down next to me.  "She's looking really good," he says.

"You better not have watched her get dressed."  I can't even believe she wanted him in there.

"Of course not.  I had my back turned.  She's all yours."  He pats me a few times on the leg, stands up, and goes into the kitchen.

I hear the door to Harry's room open and I stand up in anticipation of seeing Jill.  I want to be respectful.  She walks into the living room where I am standing and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped a bit.  "You look amazing."  She curled her usually straightened hair.  She has this shirt on that just hugs her.  The pants...just wow.  I knew she was beautiful but she took it to a whole other level.  Tonight she's smoking hot.

"Thank you, Louis, you're looking especially handsome tonight."  Is what I think she said.  I can't stop admiring how perfect she looks in this moment.  I better stop before she starts to get uncomfortable.  I think I'm staring.  I grab her hand and we leave and make our way to my car.