Louis POV : Part 36

As soon as we sat down at the restaurant I immediately thought maybe we should have had the other girlfriends come as well.  Five guys and one girl does look a bit strange.  Jill is handling it like a champ, though.    It doesn't seem to really bother her at all.  The guys seem to like her.  As well they should, she's fantastic.  "So,  Jill, why has Harry kept you from us for so long?" Liam asks.

"I don't know.  He was probably trying to save me for himself."

"That's not true.  It was because Henry was such a dick.  He didn't want her to have any guy friends," Harry proclaims.

There's awkward silence.  "Ok let's talk about something else, shall we?" I finally say.

"Are you going back home for the holidays?" Niall asks.  I forgot all about the holidays.  It's already the end of November.  Oh god, I'm going to be 22 soon.

"My mom wants me to but I'm not sure if I will feel like flying across the ocean.  She's a little concerned about me."

I chime in, "plus she thinks Harry is a man whore.  I wonder where she would get that idea, Harry."  It's always funny to take an opportunity to make fun of Harry's reputation in the press.  It always makes the guys laugh.

"We'll if you do go home make sure you're back in time for New Years.  I'm throwing a big party at my new flat," Zayn says.  This seems to be going very well.  They're all making her feel welcome in the group.

"I will definitely be here for that.  Sounds like a good time."

The rest of the dinner goes better than expected.  She fits in so well.  Niall asking about the holidays just reminds me just how precious time is with her.  Soon we will be going to record our new album and then on tour.  Who knows what will even happen to us.  I look over at her laughing and smiling and joking with my friends.  I will just have to make the most of the time we have together and the rest will fall into place.