Louis POV : Part 24

Jill and I have been getting along pretty well.  She's been staying here for about 2 weeks now.  At night we stay up and just talk.  I've had a hard time trying to get close to her because Eleanor won't stop texting or calling me.  I know I shouldn't be interested but those feelings just don't turn off.  I also think Jill can tell that my brain is a bit scrambled.  She still tolerates talking to me all night so maybe she likes me anyway.

We have a photo shoot today so it will be good to get out and clear my head.  It'll good to see the lads again.  Right now I'm sitting in the living room.  We are supposed to be getting a sofa bed delivered so Jill doesn't have to sleep with Harry anymore.  We offered to turn the office into a bedroom but she insists we keep it the same.  I can't imagine this sofa bed is going to be any more comfortable but this is what she wants.

"Harry and I are going to be leaving soon," I say when Jill comes out of Harry's room.

"Have fun," she says with a smile.

I hear the car outside honking for us and we leave.  We pick up the rest of the lads and get driven to the shoot location.  "So when are we going to meet this mystery girl we keep seeing all over the Internet?" Liam asks.  I just shake my head.  If a guy is hanging out with a girl it is always assumed they're dating. They've got pictures of me and pictures of Harry with Jill and they create their own stories.

"She's Harry's friend," I say, "she's just staying with us until she can get her own place."

"I heard you fancy her," Liam says.

I glare at Harry.  He must have told them.  "It's not a big deal."

The guys all look at each other and laugh.  "So you're not denying that you like her," Zayn says.

"Let's talk about something else."  I really don't want to talk about this right now, especially since things are so unsure.

"She seems like a nice girl," Niall says.  I guess I'm not getting out of this that easily.

"Oh she's the best," Harry quickly replies.

"And to think I missed you guys," I say, defeated. They erupt with laughter.  "So happy this is so amusing."  I cant help but join in with their laughing.  I can always count on these guys to cheer me up.