Jill POV : Part 43

Tonight is Zayn's big party.  It'll be the first time I'm with all the guys in a more chaotic setting.  I thought I would be nervous but I'm not.  The girlfriends are going to be there and I'm more nervous about meeting them and getting along with them.  I normally get pretty drunk on New Year's Eve but I don't think I should.  If I'm going to make a good impression I am going to have to be sober.  Harry is all excited for the party because the girl he likes in going to be there.  I've never met her before but I have heard nice things.  She is one of Zayn's friends.  I am hoping to spend as much time with Louis as we can since they're going to be leaving soon.

I am not one to wear a skirt usually because I don't really like my legs but I found this skirt that I just had to have so I am going to wear it tonight. It will go perfect with that cleavage shirt that I wore on our first date.  Im also weAring these crazy boots that I probably have no right to even wear but when I have the whole outfit on I pretty much feel like a badass, or a prostitute, or maybe a little of both.  It should be a night to remember.

Right now I am the only one home.  The guys are already at Zayn's helping him set up.  I was almost going to go out and get my hair done but I have decided to just straighten it and be done with it.  I might even put it up if it gets too annoying.  Abby keeps texting me.  She wants me to go all out.  She's such a bad influence on me.  I am aware of that.  There is a reason why Harry is scared of her.  She is a little crazy, but that's why I love her.

I am ready to leave for this party now.  Luckily Zayn's new place isn't that far away.  According to the GPS I should be there in 15 minutes.  I keep glancing at myself in the mirror to make sure I look ok.  I call Louis to see how he's doing.  "Hey, babe," he says.  "Are you almost here?"

"Yeah, I'm just stuck in traffic.  It's practically impossible to drive in these boots.  Who am I kidding?"  I should have been there 10 minutes ago.

"I can't wait to see you."  I can hear everyone in the background already partying.  Telling from the echo it sounds like he is calling me from the bathroom.

"I am pulling up now."  I just need to find somewhere to park.  The block is almost full.  It looks like Zayn has invited all of London.

"I'll meet you outside," he says before hanging up.

I finally find somewhere to park and make my way up the block towards Zayn's house.  I can see Louis standing in the front lawn waiting for me with a smile on his face.  If I didn't have these crazy boots on I would probably run to him.  Once I finally get to him I give give him a hug.  He looks at my open coat.  "Is that my favorite shirt?" He asks with a naughty smirk.

"I wore it just for you."  He opens my coat to see the rest of me.  "Is it too much?"

"It's perfect.  You look great.  Come on, let's go inside."

He takes my hand and we walk inside.  I drop my coat off in one of the bedrooms and join Louis where every one is gathered by the food.  I say hello to those who I know and Louis introduces me to who he knows.  Harry is already flirting with Allison but gives me a wave when he sees me.  I grab a cup of whatever is in the punch bowl on the table.  So much for not drinking.