Louis POV : Part 2

"She's this girl I met at an interview.  She'd be perfect for you.  I'd never set you up if I didn't think you'd like her.  She's American!"

Harry has been trying to convince me to go out with this girl for a week now.  I am not interested.  I am sure he has the best intentions but I am not ready to start dating again.  Eleanor and I have been broken up for a month and it's still raw.  She just couldn't handle me being away all the time.  Why would I put another girl through that just to get dumped again?  I'm going to just focus on my career for now.

"I'm not interested," I say as I walk to the other side of the stage to sing my solo.  Did I mention he's trying to talk to me about this in the middle of a show?  The fans have been really supportive.  There are all sorts of banners out there asking me out.  They're cute and I'm flattered but at this point I feel like I'll never date again.

We are sitting at the end of the stage about to sing "Little Things".  Harry is sitting next to me trying to get my attention.  I am not in the mood.  I'm trying to put on a happy face in front of the fans.  "She's staying at our flat," Harry says, holding his hand in front of his mouth so nobody can see what he is saying.

"Can't we talk about this later?"  It's almost time for me to sing my part.  I don't want to mess up the song because Harry won't leave me alone.

He puts his arm around me and says, "I just want you to be happy.  I worry about you."

I pat him on the leg and reply, "I know."  I do understand what he is trying to do for me but the timing is all wrong.  I am in no way ready to date.  Even if I was ready, I don't want to.  He's trying to push this girl on me that I haven't even met and it's starting to get annoying. I am pretty sure he tried to get with this girl before anyway. I don't want his sloppy seconds.

We drew straws back stage and Liam get to read off the first fan question and it's like I'm right back into happy Louis mode.  I have to hide my pain from the fans.  They come to see us perform, not to see me mope.  It's hard to hold it together during all these love songs.  I honestly don't know how I don't break down and cry.  I know I tear up but the fans don't mind.  It's my turn to read off one of the questions.  "This is my favorite question of the night!" it flashes up on the screen. "What's your favorite food you've had in the US?  Niall, this one is for you!" We all laugh.  I can hear laughs come from the crowd too.  I don't need a girlfriend, I have millions of fans who love me.