Louis POV : Part 40

I've been home for 2 weeks now.  It has been so good to be home with my family.  There's 1 more week until Christmas, 1 more week until I turn 21.  Jill and I have been chatting back and forth through text message.  I wanted to try Skyping but her mom is always around.  From the way Jill has been describing her visit so far she seems a little scary.  I do feel better that someone is there with her bit I know she wanted some alone time.  She is so mad at Harry.

Tonight we are going to try to Skype while her mom is asleep.  It'll be nice to see her again.  My whole family has been asking about her and said I should have brought her but it's just too new.  We don't even know if we are going to be together since I'm going to be away for a lot of next year.  We haven't really talked a lot about it yet, though, and I'm good with that.  We have just been enjoying each other's company.

She just texted me that she should be connecting with me soon.  I grab my laptop and get comfortable in bed.  Her face comes up on my screen and I immediately smile.  "Hi babe," I say as I give a wave.

"I should have went with you or Harry," she whispers.  I can only see her eyes as she leans as close to the computer as she can.

"Just a week or so and we'll be back. You can manage until then."  My whole family is still awake so there is no point in whispering.  I'm not really trying to hide either.

"She rearranged the entire office while I was at work.  I keep trying to tell her that it's not my stuff and to leave it be. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it, babe.  How are you otherwise?"  She looks tired.  Her blinks get longer and longer.  I would tell her to get some sleep but I'm being selfish.

"I'm pretty good.  Just been working a lot.  I've been getting together the holiday break programming so I've been working a lot more hours.  My mom thinks I'm doing it on purpose."

"Everyone here wants to meet you.  I wish you could come up."  Seeing her again just brings back all the feelings I have for her.  I can't stop thinking about the kiss we shared at my party.

"I'll never be able to ditch my mom.  She has me on a short leash.  She's still a little hurt I didn't tell them about Henry.  She brings it up every chance she gets."  She rubs her eyes with her hand and covers her mouth for a yawn.

"You should go to bed.  We can talk tomorrow."  Although she is pretty cute trying to fight sleep.

"I wish I could sleep with the laptop next to me and have you with me."

"Just put one of my shirts on a pillow and close your eyes and I'll be there.  Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Louis."

I close out Skype and put my laptop back on my bed side table.  I close my eyes and drift off to sleep thinking about holding Jill in my arms.