Louis POV : Part 18

I can't believe we are actually getting along.  We are sitting here in my living room having a real conversation.  No hurt feelings and no snapping at each other.  It's like we are friends or at least on our way to being friends.  Every time she looks at me I can see the pain in her eyes.  She acts like she is getting along fine but I know she is not over whatever happened to her.  I haven't heard the whole story.  I just know that her ex cheated on her.  I can't believe anyone would do that to her.

I still have my reservations about some sort of feelings that might be popping up.  My schedule is not easy to deal with.  It takes a special kind of girl to be able to handle it and I honestly thought I had that special girl.  We have some time before working on our new album so I have time to figure all of this out before things get crazy again.  Right now I am just enjoying spending time with her.  "So why is it that you never got with Harry?  You guys seem to get on so well."  Why the hell did I ask her that?

She laughs and says, "When I first met him I was with Henry and even though he tried multiple times to ask me out I just wasn't interested.  We became friends and now I couldn't imagine being anything but friends.  Everyone I know back home thinks I am crazy but he isn't interested anymore either."

"I can't believe I don't remember meeting you back then."

"You know how that radio stuff goes.  You guys were rushed in and rushed out.  Harry just happen to catch me while he was coming out of the bathroom.  I know, such a romantic story, right?"  I just laugh.  "I got you guys your drinks.  It's better you didn't meet me then."

She is right, we have been in and out of so many radio and TV stations.  They all start to become one big blur.  Screaming fans and answering questions.  You don't have time to connect with anyone.  It's fantastic that Harry spotted her because now here we are having a great time getting to know each other.  I can hear my phone going off next to me but I ignore it.  Who ever it is can wait until the morning.

"You seem to be popular tonight," she says, looking towards my phone.

I pick up my phone and turn it off.  "It's not important."