Jill POV : Part 29

I am surprisingly excited for this date.  I'm a little nervous only because I've never been with anyone but Henry.  I was with him since high school.  He was my only boyfriend.  I just know that being out with Louis will be a great time.  He's got a great sense of humor and knows how to make me laugh.  It's a little hard to believe that given the way we started out, basically hating each other, that now we are going to be going on a date.

I'm in Harry's room getting ready and I asked Harry to stay in here with me.  I need to know if Louis is going to like what I'm wearing and what I'm doing with my hair.  This shirt isn't something I would usually wear but this is a new me.  "You promise not to peak?" I ask before taking the towel off.  I just got out of the shower.

"You know I wouldn't do that."  He turns around to face the wall.

I quickly put on a bra that I know will make my boobs look amazing and some panties.  If Harry does peak at least he won't see any important parts.  I step into the jeans one leg at a time and pull them up.  I check myself out in the mirror and my butt looks great.  I pull the shirt off of the hanger I had it hanging on and put it on.  "Ok I'm ready," I say as I take a look in the mirror at the final look.

Harry turns around and immediately looks towards the cleavage.  I knew he would.  "That Louis is a lucky man. You look great.  That shirt is...something."

"Oh get over it, H, I didn't pick out the shirt."  I don't know why I feel the need to defend myself, I do look good.

"Yes but you did buy it."

He leaves the room and I take one last look at myself.  I'll just do something quick with my hair.  I take the curling iron and just throw a few curls in.  Nothing crazy, just different.  After styling my hair I take a deep breath and open the door to go out into the living room.

When I get to the living room Louis is standing and waiting for me.  As soon as he sees me he smiles.  I think I did good.  "You look amazing," he says.  It makes me feel good.  He can't keep his eyes off me and the best part is that he's just looking me in the eyes.

He looks really good himself. He's done something different with his hair and I love it.  "Thank you, Louis, you're looking especially handsome tonight."  Especially handsome?  Who talks like that?  The way he is looking at me makes me feel like I might be the luckiest girl in the world. He grabs my hand and we leave.  I can tell this is going to be a special night.